Beach day

Haru saw out that they were near the beach a double mansion sized, intimate cottage-like room that was overlooking a vineyard beside the sea. He loves it as everyone had fun making Slendy to have some time to relax as the 'children' went to have fun in the water.

Puppeteer stays away from the water, but Haru gently leads him in making him to start to enjoy the water really as he learns how to fish and caught a whale shark with his golden strings making many to look shocked by this really.

Haru had the house elves to make a feast out of the shark making it to be delicious really as Puppeteer feels like he is apart of a family. Once Haru saw Zalgo, he punched him in the face and sent him to Azkaban making Zalgo to have a hard time coming out.

No one heard of Zalgo for two days as he would have shown up by now really making Haru to fully hide it good as they enjoy their Zalgo free vacation really. Slenderman wonders if Haru has anything to do with this which Sirius explains.

That made Slender to wish he saw that which Sirius showed how to use a timer turner making Slender to see it and hide until it was over making Sirius to feel his smile as he just nods and has the time turner returned without the 'kids' knowing it really.

Haru knows and kept it a sercet as he had a video recording it all really making him to have proof of grandfather Slenderman time traveling thanks to his dad really. LJ had fun as it allows him to fully double his kills like Jeff is doing really.

Haru had fun as he collects a lot of seashells with Sally making Puppeteer to join them as he keeps a eye on them secretly making LJ and Jeff to smile as Haru has a great mate really. Slender was happy to take him away from Zalgo more.

Haru had a lot of pictures making many to see it's going into the family album making them to smile as Haru made this one to be about the beach with Puppeteer being inside of them now as well, too. Slender knew how and didn't mind.

'Now, how did Haru bid them to take those pictures really?' Haru isn't going to tell as the Order of the Phoenix is going to have a hard time moving around really making this to be great. Even Remus and his pregnant wife came to live with them full time.

Slender helps with his wolf and he obeys him now making this to be the best moment of his life. The Tonks didn't mind them and Sally with Ben felt like they knew them really making Ted to look to them sadly as he couldn't believe it really.

"Why did my own brother and brother-in-law's brother do this to you two?" Both Sally and Ben realized that Ted is their uncle making them to hug him as this marks him as family really and he didn't know where they went which Slenderman doesn't mind.

Haru was happy as his family is getting bigger and bigger every day making him to love his life as it feels like something new keeps being added into his life really making him to enjoy his life to the fullest really and he doesn't care about the wizard world.