Breakfast

Slenderman and the others, but Haru's proxies and Sirius were shocked at the site as Haru was covered in flour, cocoa powder and icing on his face making many to wonder what was going on as the kitchen was destroyed with the mess he made before five laughed as they saw this before.

"You've had coffee, sugar or chocolate before you started to bake, haven't you pup?" Sirius asked as his eyes shine with with held mirth as Haru nodded his head vigorously.

"I made a cake. Choc-banana with mocha icing, the icing was really nummy!" Sirius laughed harder till tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Good luck!" He called to a very horror-stricken Puppeteer as he was pulled out of the room by a hyperactive and impatient youngest Killer-son of LJ and Jeff. Luna and Ginevra followed them laughing at the dark-haired boy's antics.

"Never again."

"Agreed." LJ and Jeff couldn't believe the mess their youngest has made really as Slenderman saw four thousand different cakes back with the same number for cookies, cupcakes, muffins and breads making him to know there is lots of treats and bread.

With a lot of bread, they don't need to go shopping for it really as they can use it to make a lot of French toast and grilled cheese sandwiches now as well, too as he doesn't need to worry about the bread, but the rest he does as this got Sally and Toby to like Haru fast.

Sirius seriously had fun talking to Slenderman as he helps him get rid of a lot of Creepypasta hunters making many to adore the human hitman for hire. Ragnok knows and has the money added to his own vault back home really for him.

LJ and Jeff continues to get to know their youngest son with Puppeteer as Haru has a lot of stories to share making Toby to pop out from behind the couch when Haru mentioned about the pranking twins in his wizardry school.

"Twins?! Pranking?! Can I met them?! Please!" Haru chuckles and shows how to use a mirror phone making Toby to have fun talking with them as Masky shakes his head, though Toby is staying in one spot now really. Hoodie agrees with him there really.

Slenderman can say that the pranking war between LJ and Toby with those twins were funny as heck since Jeff had to duck with the others as Haru and Sirius got involved now and the two were a team hard to beat making them to have fun really.

"That was fun! Can we do it again please?!" The twins enjoyed their time and came up with many new pranks thanks to this making them to be please that Ginerva was fully enjoying her time really. Haru had taking good care of her really like he said he would.

Molly wasn't pleased, but it was her fault this all happened really making Arthur to put his foot down and clean house making many to be shocked really as Arthur isn't the same anymore. Bill was pleased and helps out with his fiancée, Fleur.

Haru did tell her she was going to have a great mate in the future making her to agree as she loves Bill greatly really. Haru even got Fred and George to get their own which was Draco and Blaise really making them to enjoy their new lives now.

"Wonder how Haru managed to not kill his teachers really." Jeff asked his husband as LJ nods his head really as that is one question he wants to know about as well, too as Haru is making them to wonder more about him as he dresses up as a girl.

Haru changed his hair to a very long pink hair and small twin-tails held up by white bows. His eyes appear to have a golden color in this form. He also has white angel wings on his back and on the heels of his shoes.

His outfit consists of a light pink choker and an extremely long white dress with the universe on the inside of it. His collar has a wavy cut and in the middle of his chest is a diamond-shaped hole with his 'soul gem' at the top of it along with two smaller soul gems on either side.

His sleeves are short, airy, with white on the top and pink on the bottom. He also has white gloves, similar to the ones he wore when he was a 'magical girl' for last year's Halloween. His dress has three layers, the bottom one is pink. Under each layer is the universe.

Puppeteer was staring shocked as Haru doesn't mind female clothing really making Sally to love his dress and he got her a copy for her size making her to squeal as she has Judgement Angel or just JA help her put it on as Blood Painter or BP to paint the both of them.

They had fun as they had falling asleep with the clothing that Haru saw as he rests on Puppeteer's lap near the fire place making him to enjoy his nap as Puppeteer just gently thread his fingers through Haru's hair which is fully back to normal now really.