Fourth year

Haru kept the piano he found in Castle Oblivion and moved it as he enjoys the music from it and he learns to play it joining the whole summer making him to like it as Fawkes left Dumbledore and he prefers Haru than Dumbledore really.

Haru allows him to stay in the Castle That Never Was with the top being his which Fawkes likes as he looks much larger really. Haru knows that Myrtle is now like a ghost that Slenderman has with him named Sally. Luna does explains about her.

"I hate that." Haru said as Luna nods since Sally is Myrtle's cousin two generations forward after she had dead which she accepts as she can't wait to see her really. Haru wonders about his real family as he would like to know them more really.

"Something's over there." Sirius pointed towards a building they could barely make out in the night. They made their way over to the structure. It turned out to be an old gas station. There weren't any lights on in the place and the small convenience store was completely devoid of people.

Haru walked in the store and was silently checking the back rooms, bathrooms and behind the front counter. Ginerva followed behind, true form ready as Myrtle is now attached to Haru as a fourth Proxy really. Haru hopped out of the back room.

"Looks clear!"

"Sweet. Maybe we can loot some snacks on the way home." Luna commented while she's eyeing some of the soda bottles in the dead fridges. They left the empty station, finding a map to town on the wall behind the counter and walking down the road.

They eventually reached the city and the buildings all looked like something out of Small-Town USA from the fifties. A few industrial plants were in the distance, their columns and smokestacks rising above the skyline, but overall the town was pretty reclusive and tiny. The power was still on, though, so a couple lights were on.

As they got further towards the center, they started seeing more damage. What looked like a pub or grill was burnt with a few embers quietly sizzling and wafting the smell of burnt burgers and oil in the air making Ginerva to hold her nose at the smell.

They kept walking down Main Street, passing a pawn shop, a few boutiques with mannequins posing in the window and a barber complete with a red, white and blue pole. Haru noticed some zombies and made sure to aim for the heads making them to look to him.

"What? Zombie one oh one. 'Aim for the head' and they're dead." They all nodded and saw more making Haru to grin bloody as well as Sirius as this is going to be fun for them as Ginerva was told to not eat them while Luna is actually her temporary babysitter.

"This is going to be fun!" Haru said with darkly seductive purr of glee which Sirius agrees as all four took of the zombies making them to have fun as they blast and slash at the heads since the spells were meant to go very deep and the zombies were no more.

"Shall we raid this whole place for the 'rewards'?" Sirius asked before he just realized that he had very much knowingly that he had unleashed four demonesses and two demons with his damnna it question. The girls went for the clothes, jewelry and beauty products which Haru shouts to check the date on them.

Sirius went the alcohol and beer while Haru and Neville got the rest. Some zombies still survived and they took them out before they left as Luna turns and nods to her cousin BEN Drowned who nods back before he left. Luna saw Haru thinking about his true mama.

She told him his mama has server pyrophobia: the fear of fire, due to what happened to them when they were a child. It is speculated that they may have a type of Impulsive Control Disorder (ICD) which is a class of psychiatric disorders characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, an urge, an impulse, or the inability to not speak on a thought.