First mission with family

Haru felt hands grabbing him and pulling him away from his family, who started shouting his name and was panicking as they tried to find him in the sea of tall adults. Voices blurred and twisted around him as bodies pressed closer together.

His eyes became disoriented from the bright bulb flashes and the microphones, notepads and faces shoved at him. He began getting frantic and nervous. He had to get out! He had to! He doesn't want to lose his family again!

"NO!" The roar of noise quieted and he felt the area open up around him. He opened his eyes and found a spot about a meter in radius from him completely devoid of people and creatures who had been flung into the crowd.

As for the rest, the cameras had exploded once more destroying the photographic evidence inside, but also caused the thousands of notepads and parchment papers to catch fire and crumbled to ash in the reporter's hands.

The room was silent at the display of very powerful accidental power really. LJ pushed his way through the stunned crowd and directed his shivering son through the crowd which parted at his, Jeff and their other three children's glare.

They made it to the forest and left while leaving a dismayed and frustrated police officer and a legion of reporters without a story. Haru still wants to do the mission making Slender to have Masky, Toby and Hoodie deal with them.

Haru nods as he apologizes to his papa who shakes his head as it's not his fault at all making Haru to nod and Puppeteer went with them to make sure nothing really happens to Haru again like before making them to accept as he's part of the family now.

Haru enjoys his new mission as he slams his weapon down and he just laughs like a psychopath as he is covered in blood making his parents to smile as he has killed fifty Yakuzas in Japan, fifty Mafia Familigas, two hundred Traids and fifty police officers.

Haru was losing it really as he was happy and his blood lost is now down making Jeff to pick him up as he looks beat really. Puppeteer takes a nap after a bath making Haru to cuddle closer to his chest and went into a deeper sleep really.

Slenderman knows Haru had fun and might allow him to do this again as JF showed up for winter fun making Ben and Sally to join in making everyone to watch as Haru, Ben and Sally play with JF as no one messes with their winter fun. Haru even made sure Bakura and Ryo can get pregnant.

"I so owe you one, Haru!" Ishizu said as she hugs him as she's going to get ten nieces and ten nephews from her two brothers really.

"Glad you like it. I wanted to keep it a secret really." Both blush as their husbands are getting really overprotective about them. How did Seto and Yugi get together, no one knows. Haru keeps it in his mind that he set them up on a date really.

Both actually enjoyed it and they kept it up as Yugi was the only break Seto gets really making Mokuba to be happy really as Haru also found out their own stepfather is actually their uncle who disowned their own sister.

Haru even brought their cousin back making him and Seto to be twin brother as both were the same age before he died. Joey and Mai got smitten and are expecting quads really making Haru to chuckle since he did that himself.

Even Yugi can get pregnant really making Seto to wait until both are ready really making Yugi to be happy about that. Haru had fun shopping with Ishizu as female clothing is perfect on him really as Ishizu had fun with Haru a lot more really from this.

Puppeteer got lots of wood to make puppets with as Haru showed his memories and Luna will be the narrator to the puppet show really. Everyone got the story from the show and got to see a lot of Haru's life really. Jeff was pissed, but happy really.

Haru and Puppeteer had fun as Haru had a female version of Puppeteer's clothing making both Jeff and LJ to gasp as that's new one really making Haru to chuckle at them really. He was having a blast and he can't wait to do more really.