Familiars

Haru knows that Sirius was furies with Dumbledore and will ask for a full-blown inheritance test once he's in fifth year to help him out as this is not acceptable really. He did ask Luna if she can pass a message for him and is willing to meet both of them if they want.

Both did agree and will want to see the full-blown inheritance test to know, so Haru doesn't feel any unlove from them which Sirius agrees to. Sirius took Haru, Luna and Ginerva to get some pets/familiars since they will need them and Haru from his.

A snow owl named Hedwig who is sort of like a 'nin-animal' in a real ninja life, but she is actually very different. Haru has for his six familiars a Dire Wolf (Fefe), a Curp (Mika), a Alicorn (Amara), a Strix (Makena), a Selkie baby (Biko) and a Ice Monkey (Ayana).

What Haru didn't know is Hedwig is actually his third Proxy as she can go into a human form really. Hedwig was an inch or two shorter than Snape, she had long black-streaked white hair and burning amber-yellow eyes.

She also had talons on her fingers, feathers scattered in her hair and feather-like tattoos surrounding her eyes, wrists and ankles. She even has a harpy farm to use wind magic and can control her own kind making Haru to accept, but he will need someone to deliver his mail.

Which Hedwig said she won't stop doing, but did recommend the bat as a pet since both are friends. Haru brought them and their stuff while getting Hedwig clothing she likes making her happy as she prefers gypsy clothing more really which Haru has gotten for her.

Haru moves his familiars to his world and made sure they know where the other three are as Luna has a familiar, but she wants one more while Ginerva has a baby Chupacabra as a second familiar with a pair of baby Pygmy Puffs as a pet that is the color of a pink rose and purplish sunset really making Sirius to shiver.

He allowed Haru to move all of the many books from the Black Residents into his world like he would do with the rest if he has any other properties he owns from this really which Luna fully agrees as this makes it easier for them all.

Ginerva loves her new life while hating her mother so much caused she'd ruined her life. Haru wrote a letter and for some reason, his Steix Makena wanted to take it for him which Hedwig agrees to as Haru wonders if it was a good idea really.

"Porco giuda!" Everyone heard EJ shout as they rush to him and was shocked at the site in front of them as this is not normal really.

"Che cavolo?!" BEN blurted out at the sight of the imposing avian perched atop the back-rest of his chair that EJ allows him to sit in when he's bored and he helps him in his Italian really.

"It... She has a letter for you, Jeff, LJ." EJ hissed.

"Porca miseria, uccellino, who sent us mail through a Strix?! A Vampiric Owl?!" LJ went and took the mail, but she left making Jeff to walk over and cries as his baby wrote to them making Liu to hold his baby brother to his chest.

"He... He wrote us a letter. My baby..." The letter was read fully out loud to everyone who was happy as his siblings were happy as Luna is doing a good job really. Haru wonders if he did the right thing, but it's better to let them know really.

"Should I worry about how they feel about the letter?" Luna shakes her head.

"You did the first step. The second is after N.E.W.T.s as it'll allow you to claim the Lord Rings and Sirius is coming with us as well, too." Haru nods as Neville seems to be wondering closer to Haru for some reason which Luna said he wants out cause of his family.

Haru accepts and has him as a 'vessel' which keeps him safe and Myrtle is going to be joining them as well, too. Neville has a proper wand and left his father's back home. He has his very own world which is filled with plants and his green house is added to it with a Bowtruckle as a familiar.

Luna has one for the creatures she and her papa fully believe inside it really and Ginerva doesn't have one making it easier her for as she doesn't want one. Haru wonders if he should be prepared for really anything this year as it feels like something is going to go wrong badly.

Haru even has a bridge in his world which allows him to walk to Castle That Never Was to Castle Oblivion which makes it easier to get to as there is space to allow water and Haru even added a copy of Land of Departure where he can meditate and feel calm.