Chapter 12

~Dani's pov~

"I know you're mad but i was drunk!" Charles was shaking his leg nervously. "No shit sherlock i'm mad, I dont care if you were drunk! That hurt me!" I look at him teary eyed. "Daniella, I was so stupid. I'm so sorry.It meant nothing!" He tries to comfort me by stroking my hand that was set down on the table but i flinch away.

"Charles I don't care if it meant nothing! You still did it!" Tears start flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"I didn't mean to do it! I care about you and only want you!" He looks at me nervously, "Daniella, Karma already got me. I twisted my ankle. Don't be like this."

"You had sex with Lilly! Letting me see and all! When I started loving you!" Now I was trying my real best to control the pain, the tears. "Dani..." He sits back sighing. I spill my coffee on him adding "Thanks for showing you care." I exit the cafè, I looked down at my phone. I was about to walk home, but all my stuff is at Javier's place, so i had to stop there. I knock on the door, his brother came to it again. He just let me walk through. I went into the room with the hood over my head, and hair covering my face. Javi's top half of his body jerks up. "Daniella... What are you doing?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I almost made it out the door, but he jumps in front of me closing it. "Move Javi." I said in a low raspy voice.  "Hey what's wrong?" He tries moving me hair after pulling down my hood. He finally manages to move it out of my face. He stood there in wonder, "Daniella what happened."

"Nothing, it's nothing."

~Javi's pov~

She looks down at her feet. "Daniella if it was nothing then you can tell me." She shakes her head, still looking down, tears start dripping. I pick her up, bridal style, putting her on the bed. "Can you please tell me what this is about, I don't like seeing you like this," I pick her chin up, making sure she doesn't look away. She takes a deep shaky breath, looks at me with soft eyes, "Charles..." Daniella managed to get one word out before tears started flowing down her face. I sat there waiting for her to continue. "Charles is Lilly's boy toy. They started doing it in front of me before going to a room." She started having tears flowing down her face uncontrollably.

"That jerk!" Anger started flowing through my body. I turn to see Daniella curled up in a ball, crying. "He's gonna get it" making sure Daniella heard me. "No..." She whispers. "Why not!" My amger seemed to get bigger, because i shouted at her. "There's no point."

"Yes there is!" i turn her around., having her face me,"He hurt you." She just looks at me. I start pacing around, as i turn around i hear a soft sweet voice call my name, "Javi.."

"Yes?" I turn to find her teary eyes staring at me, with her arms open. I walk over to her and lay down next to her. She cuddes real close to me and instantly falls asleep. I play with her dark brown hair, then kissed her head. As i was about to get up, i noticed Daniella was holding onto my shirt. That signaled me to just lay there, until she wakes up. She started whimpering, and moving around, so i pulled her close. I ended up falling asleep with her in my arms

The sun hit my face, as Dani layed there in silence, dazed. "Hey. You okay?" I ask softly. "Hm... Uh yeah. My eyes just hurt because their dry" She gives a nervous laugh. I roll my eyes, she notices slamming a pillow in my face, "I'm not lying!" I let out a laugh, it makes her pin me down hitting me with the pillow. The tables turned, i ended up being on top. She squirms around, as i hold her arms down with one arm, taking the pillow with the other. "You're still in just boxers. Pretty awkward!" She starts squirming even more."Lies, you like it," Just to annoy her, i press up against her, through a thin white sheet. "Gah! What are you-" She starts blushing. I start kissing her neck, she starts burning up, but to relax her i press my lips against hers. Before we know it, we're under the covers.