Chapter 35

There was a dark alleyway which was a shortcut to my house. Even though I could get killed in there, I did want it to end. While I was walking there was a gunshot, as I spun around. Two hoodies, one was down against the wall while the other running. As I was about to dart for the person but two arms came around me, pulling me back. Shouting, I started to squirm trying to run after them.
"Shhh. Calm down." He coed.
I huff, exhausted,"Ross... What are you doing here."
"Javier texted me. He was scared you'd do something stupid." Ross explained.
"Stupid? No. Smart. Clever? Of course." I snapped.
"Hey Daniella. Calm down." He pets my head.
I started to enjoy the warmth but remembered,"Ross! You let the guy get away!" I push him away, facing him.
"Daniella. Turn around," Spinning me around pointing,"One's on the ground dying. Go for it."
I rush over as I push away the hood,"Who the hell are you."
"I'm...Chris..." He says in between breaths.
"Okaaay. Chris, I need you to tell me who's doing everything."
"No... Bitch... I'll never talk," a sly grin appears on him face as the brightness in his eyes dimmers,"They're coming." Before I could freak out on him those were the last words he spoke. A shrill scream came from out of the Alleyway.
Me and Ross run out of there.
"Rydel!" He shouts.
"YOU BROUGHT DELLY WITH YOU!?" I stare at him.
"She-she wanted to come." Breaking down. He collapses to his knees, bawling.
"Shh Ross I promise you we'll get her back." I rub his back.
I calm him down, suddenly receiving a text message.
|Unknown: Come to this address if you want Rydel back. Alone.|
I take in a deep breath,"Ross go home okay. I promise I'll get her home by midnight."
He looks at me with red eyes nodding, getting into his car driving home. I got another text message soon after he left.
|Unknown: 67 Anchor Drive|
I start my walk there, and it was pretty far.

Took me an hour to get there at least because I kept getting lost. I enter the building which seemed abandoned.
"Hello," I spoke,"Delly?" Quivering I was frightened what would happen. I walk into a room with a person in the black hoodie and Rydel tied.
"Dani!!" She cries shaking. The person was turning but footsteps were running over, closer and closer. Once we could hear the footsteps right outside the open door, the hoodie shot a gun. it missed me by inches, as the disappear from our sight. Arms wrap around me,"Daniella..."
"Javi what are you doing here! You were in the hospital!" I stare at him blankly.
"I only needed few light stitches I'm fine, someone texted me the address to find you I don't know who but I'm happy they did." He huffs from loss of breathe.
I spin around, quickly untying Rydel, embracing her.
"I-I-I was so scared."
"I know but it's okay now. I promise. Come on I'm taking you home. Ross was devastated. So was I." I hug her tightly before being her outside.

Once we reach her house and Ross hugs her, relieved I kept my promise. I reach my house with Javi, relieved everyone's okay. All of a sudden, when we reach my room I was spun around. Pinned to the wall he whispers against my neck,"Daniella I need you. To know you're safe. That you'll always be mine."
"Javi but- but you're stitches." I stutter.
"I'll be fine. Just me and you. No rules no boundaries. Just us." He presses up against me.
I narrow my eyes, it was quite dark since the lights were dimmed. He couldn't see how bad I was blushing.
"I know you want to as much as I do. So why not just give in and say yes." He starts kissing and sucking on my neck, slithering his hand up my shirt. I was still pinned against the wall as his lower body pressed against me. So I had no choice but to give in. He knew me better than I did. No matter how badly I wanted to say no and laugh pushing him away, I couldn't. Some how deep down, I needed him too. He wanted me as bad as I wanted him. It was an offer I wouldn't let myself secretly refuse.

A/N
Hai boos sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've been lazy, over packed with homework. Im goin to be real with you, Ive been throwing up and had a fever but I'm all better! So don't you worry I'm going to continue writing! Or at least try! I'm going to do a smutty chapter next sorry I made a deal with my friend XD damn long a/n well I sorry. Love Ya boos!