Chapter 43

I wake up the next morning next to sleeping beauty over there. Haha he was sex hair. I slip into underwear and slide on Javier's shirt on. I made sure to put a bra on since this time his shirt was a little see through. I couldn't just walk around without it letting people see my boobs. Just walk out of here and be like 'HEYYYYY!' No.
I made my way to the bathroom we had in the basement, I screech. I forgot Javier was in the room so when he heard me, he bolted up from the bed.
"Daniella!"
I giggle a little bit,"I'm fine I just... saw my self in the mirror... I'm a mess." I pout once I finish my sentence.
He sighs rising up from the bed soon wrapping his arms around me,"Aw no you're beautiful." Javi opens his eyes wide,"My hair though."
We laugh as we started to make each other presentable to the group upstairs. Riker spoke once everyone was in the kitchen,"Which one of you guys were moaning all night long." I narrow my eyes as I sat on Javi's lap.
Mayrene's face flushes red as Ross clears his throat. "No comment."
"Really guys? We heard you across the hall! I wonder how Daniella and Javier felt." Brianna complains.
"We didn't sleep there, we moved to the basement" I interrupt.
"Oh. How'd you sleep?" Rydel adds,"probably better than us."
"You could say that if we slept but we didn't do much sleeping-" I elbow Javi on the side. "What was that for!"
"Shut up." I mutter and roll my eyes.
Brianna and May raise their eyebrows and then shake if off like the others.
I got up but I don't know what happened, I got the urge to hug everyone. I started skipping around the house and hugging them. I started with Rydel, then Brianna, after Riker, next Ratliff, next was Rocky, soon Alexa, then May, last Ross. May in a way glared at me when I hugged Ross because of God knows what. Javi was watching me going from room to room, to room. Once I got that out of my system I was going through my cabinet to search for snacks.
"Did you forget about me," his head rested on my shoulder.
"No, how can I forget about you?" I smiled and turned to face him.
"Thing is you can't" Javi gave me a slow kiss on the lips.
"Shit... I just remembered!" I search my purse for the brochures.
"What did you remember?" He chuckles at my reaction.
"I have to start looking at colleges." As I finally found them the chuckling stopped. I turned to face Javier and his bright smile faded. I sigh,"Javi I have to... I might not get that scholarship. I have to look."
"You're going to get that scholarship, and we're going to go to the same college and we'll live our happily ever after." He walks towards me sulking.
"Javier we both know there's a chance all that might not happen." I stutter.

Story short, I got a paper for a soccer scholarship and I had to write an essay, but I didn't know if I got the scholarship. (Also guys Daniella and Javier have been dating for a while now I'd say 3-5 months since basically they've been a thing since September and it's January and never officially broken up)

It hurt my heart we might not be together, to be honest he's the best thing that has really happened to me. "Javier, there might not be a happiy ever after because of Elena and everyone and my problems." I wrap my arms around his neck. I could feel myself shaking. The thought of us parting was really hard to deal with, but it was going to happen. Even if I do get the scholarship, he might find better.
"I don't care. As long as I have you I'll be fine. I'll protect you from harm." He pulls me close. Tears started streaming down my tears uncontrollably, my heart was hurting.

We were back in school and I slump into my seat in Ms.Graffs class. I hate her she's so annoying.
"Guys pay attention we have a new student." Everyone snaps out of there conversation and looks over to her.
Oh. My. God.

No.