Chapter 46

"Javi!!! Come on we need to look for colleges!!" I shook him.
"Five more minutes mom!" His muffled voice coming for the pillow.
"Do I sound like you mother? You better get your ass up. Im serious." My tone hardens.
"I'm up! I'm up, relax. Let me shower first." Javi Rises heading to the bathroom.
"Hurry up!" I shout. I've been up since 9:34 A.M, I've wasted my time trying to wake Mr.fatass up. Its 10:09 A.M... Point proven! One he walked out of the bathroom I grabbed my purse making sure I had my phone as keys in there. I saw Javi's phone sitting on the table when he walked out. Stupid he must've forgotten it. I decided to put it in my purse and go out.
I slide into the driver seat and start to drive out of our development but Javier starts to feel his pockets,"Shit I left my phone at your house!"
"Here...stupid." I mumble as I hand him his phone.
"Heheh.."He nervously laughs,"I love you."
"Psh! I know you do. Now let's find ourselves some colleges!!" I blast the music.

"This is our choice? And it's in your budget! And has a great team I could- well we could play on!" I smile as we sat on the counter top.
"This is the college! _______(put your own college in there)" Javi sighs with relief. "I told you we'd make it to college, together."
"Now we just have to make it through college." I wrap my arms around him and sway.
"It's called Love, Beautiful" He proudly states.
"No shit sherlock," I laugh and kiss his cheek.
"The love you give me is so touching!"
"Haha I know! This love come from the best!" I put my hands by my face, making a frame with my hands.
"Definatly." He nods leaning in. I shut my eyes and kiss him. As the passionate kiss continued, we heard a cough come from behind us.
"Oh I uh-EH-hey?" I pull away.
"Pretty awkward walking into your sister making out with her boyfriend. God get a room." My younger brother by 2 years names Lancelot, but Lance for short comments.
"Shut up asshole."
"Don't have to, so is that another place Javier put his d!ck in?" He snickers taking a bite from an apple.
"Shut up and get out!" My face flushes red as I push him out of the kitchen.
Javi come up behind me wrapping his arms around me,"Embarrassed?"
"Back to the colleges!" I start walking back to the spot we were in.
"I think you mean back to this?" He pulls me by the waist cupping my cheek. Somehow once more, his tongue entered my mouth. After a while of kissing I pull away.
"No sex."
"Whyyyy!" He stomps his foot pouting.
"Because no, geez, So calm yourself, and let's go upstairs." I pull him to my room.
"No promises I won't do anything..." He mumbles.
Once we reach my room he kept his promise on not promising he wouldn't do anything. Do you get it? Oh well if you don't figure it out yourself.
"Javi, go dammit! Stop trying to pry your fingers inside my cloths!" I laugh and roll on my side.
"Why not! This isn't fair! I haven't been with you basically for two months! Sex IS needed!" He whines shaking me.
"Is not!" I roll my eyes.
"It is and you know you want me to fuck you too!" He shouts.
"I do not! Now be a good boy and watch TV and cuddle with me. Pwease." I bat my eyes.
"Fine... but we are fucking sometime!" He pulls me close.
"Shut the hell up! I'm right next door!" A muffled shout came from my brother's room.
"I don't care! Leave!" I shout back," he's so annoying damn."
"Same with my brother." Javi plays with my hair.
"Hey at least we're going to college in a couple of months." I giggle.
"Yeah and I swear, I'm not letting any guy near you I swear... I'll kill the guy that tries with you." He grumbles.
"Protective, cute, you're going to make me fall asleep if you continue playing with my hair." I smile, even though he probably couldn't see since I was curled into him like a Pokeball. Yes yes laugh all you want the nerd has or had an interest in pokemon.
"Okay, I'll stop then." his hand drops next to me.
"Noooo! It feels nice!" I put his hand back on my head. He chuckles and continues to play with my hair.
"You're so weird."
"Thank you!" I hug him tightly.
"School's tomorrow, are you ready to go? I mean you don't have to, since you just got out of a coma-" Javi continues rambling until I interrupt him.
"Javi I'm going and I'm going to be fine." I give him a kiss to reassure him.
"Okay if you say so."

When I enter the school few people came over to say "Hi welcome back!" While other were whispering and I couldn't understand why. That irritated me.
"It's nice to see you again, sis." A familiar voice comes from behind my open locker door.
"I'm not your fucking sister..." I grumble.
"Aw, now don't say that," Diana slams my locker door startling me,"The worst hasn't even come yet!"
Just like how she appeared she was gone.
What the hell was she planning this time...