Chapter 49

"Babeeeee it's 11!" I was shook from my slumber.
"Bitch... Go back to sleep." I grumble.
"You're so mean..." He complains.
"Ugh! Why why why!" I yank off the blankets. "I hate you." I undress myself.
"You love me." He smiles hugging me from behind.
"Yeah whatever." I slip into my shorts and tank top. It was hot okay!
"No I love you back?" He pouts.
"I love you too happy." I make a goofy face.
"Waaaaiiittt."
"What?" I raise a eyebrow looking at him.
Soon enough his hands were at my butt, trying to avoid my shorts,"Now I'm happy." smiling.
"Of course." I roll my eyes, turning to face him.
"Are you even wearing underwear?" I could hear the excitement in his voice.
"Yeah, it's just a thong." I let go of him opening the door.
"Don't do that to me." His voice childish whining.
"Do what?" I laugh.
"Tease me, you know how I get." Javi complains.
"It's my job to! Come on sunshine." I giggle as we walk into the kitchen hand in hand.
"Get ready for some cake little boy!" I take out the ingredients.
"Okay shorty!" He sticks his tongue out at me.
"Ha-ha very funny. Lets get started!"
"Gladly" He smiles slowly moving towards me.
"On the cake! On the cake... Geez." I laugh pouring in the cake mix.
"Dammit..." he grumbles taking out the eggs.
I turn around back to him puting the milk with the mix."Pass my some eggs." I put my hand out waiting for the eggs to be placed in my palms.
Then I felt a cold shivering glob go down strands of my hair onto my shoulders. "There you go!"
"You did not just do that!" I gasp.
"But I did!" He exclaims.
I slowly take a handful of icing and smear it on his cheeks throwing sprinkles in his face.
"Great I look like a rainbow!" He tastes the icing.
"Sexy" I giggle as icing and sprinkles were on my lips like lipstick.
"Here let me get that off." He smiles then kissing me. That boy really likes to use his tongue. I pull away continuing to bake. We mix the cake and I take a taste.
"Mm! Delicious!" I giggle. I dip a different figure in the mix and poke Javi's lip for him to try it. He licks it off and nodding as well. Soon we finally put it in the oven to bake.
"I'm gonna get in my bikini now!" I start to skip into the room.
"Let me help you out with that." Javier follows close behind.
"Turn around." I cover myself once he closed the door.
"Why I've seen you naked before." He obediently listens.
"I don't care!" I shout slipping into my bottoms then top. I pause,"Javiii.."
"Yeah?"
"Can you tie this for me? I turn holding my top.
"Sureee." He ties it then whispers,"If you want I can untie it for you too."
"Shut up and get your bathing suit on while I go check on the cake!" I blush quickly going into the kitchen taking out the cake.
"God what an idiot" I mumble walking into the room. Big. Mistake. "Ah! COVER YOURSELF!" I flinch covering my eyes.
"God over dramatic, okay I'm covered."
I open my eyes to find something poking his bathing suit,"Really?"
"I really like your bathing suit," Javi pulls me closer to him by the waist.
"I can tell, come on Amor." I giggle pulling him outside.
"So where are we going?" He questions as I place a cover up over myself.
"My family is rich, we have a beach house." I then take a bite out of my cake. "This is perfection." I gulp down the food.
"Oh."
"Yeah come on let's get the things in the car, I think others are accompanying us." I jump off the seat and rushing to the bags.

"Okay guys each person has a room. The other girls are coming later." My aunt walks upstairs. Girls coming? Ah crap.