Chapter 36

Warning: Please skip chapter if you don't want to read, this contains sexual activity. Please skip instead of being be rude about this chapter.

He plays with the end of my bra,"Jump." while grabbing my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me. Javier carries me to the bed gently placing me on the bed. He never breaks the kiss as his tongue slid into my mouth. He tugs on my shirt easily slipping it off.
I slip off his shirt as easily too. He seemed to rush to remove my jeans. Soon we were just in our underments. I wasn't thinking the whole time, you can call it going with the flow if you'd like. Javi slides his hand to unclip my bra. I slide my hands down to his sides, then feeling his new stitches making me pull away slowly, breaking the kiss.
"Javi you sure? What if it hurts you" I stare into his eyes.
"It won't hurt me- you won't hurt me. If anything I'll break you." A smirk laid upon his face.
I bit my lip and laughed,"Sure you will."
"Well let's find out." He teases started to suck on my neck, unclipping my bra. My body felt so heated I was keeping us from getting cold, since we weren't in the sheets. Not yet I mean.
Javi starts trailing down my neck to my chest.
"A-Ah." I meant to speak but it came out more like a moan.
A smirk formed on his soft lips as he came back up to kiss me. Since he was in boxers, and they were thin, a small boner was coming on. I might as well say it.
I break from the kiss,"Javi..."
He mumbles from kissing my neck since his lips weren't with mine,"hmm?"
"Want me to tickle your pickle?" I couldn't help but giggle.
He stops, then slowly moved his face from my neck (since he was on top). At first it seemed like he was in shock but then,"Yes."
I smirk, I couldn't help it! Sucking on my neck and everything else drives me crazy! As I slither my hand down to his boxers, his body was fit. Damn this boy. Once I reach his, let's use this, 'weapon' or d!ck whatever you prefer, it was as hard as it could be.
I started to move my hand in an up and down motion as me and Javier made out. I flip him over on the bed so I was on top. I start off kissing his neck and started getting lower and lower until I reached his boxers. Then I pull out his 'weapon' (or d!ck whatever you choose) and start to lick the tip.
"D-don't tease." Javi meant to say seriously but it came out more like a moan.
I giggle and start to kiss and suck every bit.
"G-God. D-Daniella. H-how the fuck are you a v-virgin." Moans escaping his mouth. His d!ck/weapon got really hard, so I started to deep throat. Once he came I swallowed basically all of it and then I went back up to face him.
"My turn" His eyes twinkle as he flips us over once more. As his hand makes his way to my underwear, or thong, and starts to rub. Javi puts his hand in, and starts to finger me.
"A-Ah.." I bite my lip to hold back.
"Hm. You really are a virgin still, this will be fun" as he continues. "Heh," he laughs,"You're pretty tight and wet." Soon enough he takes my thong off and starts to eat me out.
"A-Ah.. God.." I moan.
"Haha. You taste pretty good."

Wasn't long until we were both naked, he was on top I was still underneath him. He slips a condom on as quick as possible, and it was super fast.
"Ready?" He smiles.
I nod in agreement as he slips inside me. I bite my lip and a moan escapes my mouth. It started off as pain but I got used to it. Pleasure started to fill me as he rocked his hips back and forth. Our moans filled the whole house- hell probably to China.
We flipped over and I started to ride him sending him into a world that talking was moans.

I got off him and we laid next to each other under the covers when we finished. I look up at him and I saw him smile and turn to me,"You're amazing and I love you."
That made me smile like a idiot,"I love you too."
"Round 2?" He breathes out, obviously exhausted.
"Javi you're tired just rest" I laugh and kiss him.
He dozed off pretty quickly and it wasn't long until I followed. This boy has changed my life, no matter what shit happens he makes me whole and he just makes me happy. I felt lucky, I don't regret that night. Not in the least.

A/N
Holy shit guys this whole time I was fucking awkward XDD if you read this good for you 😂 well I hope this wasn't bad and everything! I was gonna wait until sequel but a deals a deal. Love Ya boos!