Chapter 16

I woke up, and sat up quickly in the bed. I was burning up, out of breath, on the urge of tears.I completely forgot i was sharing a bed with Javier. His arm was now lose from my waist, in a deep slumber. I looked at the clock; 5:48 a.m, wasn't long from the time I'd wake up for school. I slowly rise from the bed, leaving an empty spot on my side of the bed. i grab my phone and sit in the chair as the dark sky was slowly turning pink.

|Me: Hey Bri, Im not going to school today. I'm sorry Bae|

|Bri: What! You're kidding! What is more important to miss school, instead of being sick -.-|

|Me: Im in a hotel... With Javi. Shush! Dont even say anythng.|

|Bri: Oh my god really! Holy shit. You better tell me ALL about it ;) |

|Me: SHUT UP! Geez...|

 |Bri: Well its not like you dont want to, and dont deny it cause you know im right!|

|Me: ...|

|Bri: I knew it! Play it safe! and have fuuuun ;) |

|Me: Whatever! yeah yeah. bye text you tomorrow or later maybe. |

As i shut off my phone it wasn't long i heard a light whine coming from the bed,"Comeee back hereeee." "Ugh why? I like the beautiful view,"I complain back.

"Are you in front of a mirror?"

"No..." I look over confused.

"Then come here so I can look at you beautiful." When i heard that sentence i wasn't sure if that was a joke or not. I stood there for a few seconds dumb founded. Then i jumped onto the bed instantly in Javi's grasp once more. "Let's go to the fair!" I look over towards the window, "Sure," he kisses my head moving his arm to get dressed. As he slid his shirt off, i raised my eyebrows "Um how about changing in the bathroom?" He looks over to the bathroom, to where he was standing now. "Nah, it's to faaarr" He complains. He continues changing right in front of me, so i turn and stuff my face into the pillow. "Hey, it's not like you'll never see it" His tone is so serious i couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not. So instead of calling him an idiot i couldn't speak. No words came out, my face just started feeling hot. Luckily I was in the pillow, sadly losing oxygen.

"You can take your face out of there, I'm done changing." I hear him laugh lightly. I don't move a muscle, as i hear footsteps getting closer. "Aw, are you blushingggg!"

"No." I don't look at him walking towards the bathroom. "Why the bathroom? I don't mind." I could just feel the smirk grow on his face. I didn't even have to turn around to know. I continue walking to the bathroom, getting my hair straightened and put mascara on with chap stick. I didn't wanna get super dressed up because its just a fair. It would get all messed up if i got super pretty with make up.

We ate breakfast and started heading to the fair but then... I saw her. I stopped dead in my tracks, my dream was becoming real. Before i know it, i lost Javi in the crowd. I start freaking out, breathing heavy, and i face Elena. She smiles widely laughing, and then looks above me. A guy had me in a head lock, dragging me away to an ally. I kick and squirm hoping to get away, but Elena follows. Tears start streaming down my face, but once they got me where they wanted me i kicked them and punched. My dad taught me how to fight before he got married with Elena. I run back to the fair, hoping to lose them in the crowd. I ran into someone, luckily into Javier. He stares down at me shocked, "What the fuck happened."

I couldn't breathe, i really couldn't breathe. I start hyperventilating, as i tried speaking i found them back in my site. The man had a buddy by his side, starting to chase after us. I finally got the word, "run," out of my mouth. Javier looks up and quickly picks up the pace by my side. We reach the car, in a rush. My horrible nightmare was coming true, it only met worse was to come. We reach the hotel, but I let Javi run infront of me since he had the keys. I get pulled away with a hand over my mouth, against the wall. I find myself face to face with Diana, Elena's first bratty daughter who was 14. Only 3 years younger than me. i wanted to scream but i couldnt. She gives me a creepy smile, and gives a giggle "I really hope you're ready for hell." Throwing me onto the floor, i finally get up, turning around. She was gone. I had bruises and cuts on my arms. Javi runs into me, knocking onto the floor easily since i was off balance already.

"Where were you i started freaking out! Who was that lady!" He panics.

I sigh, walking into the room, sitting down onto the couch. He locks the door, then coming over sitting next to me shortly. "That woman used to be my step mom. i haven't seen her in ages- since i was 13!"

"Well... I've seen you freak out before, but never like this. Why?" He looks into my dark brown eyes.

I look down. If i told him about this dream- more like nightmare, he'll freak out. "Daniella please tell me, i'm worried for you." My eyes were glassy, taking a shaking breath. I couldn't talk, i just didnt want to, it was to much to deal with.

"Please tell me the truth. Daniella. What's going on?" He seemed close to tears as well. I couldn't bear to see him like that. i decided to let him know everything, no matter how bad it is.

"Okay... So this morning... I woke up from the continuous dream from in the car.."