Chapter 34

"Javi... This is all my fault. Feel like I need to stay away from you- from everybody. So no one gets hurt." I don't know why but I was in pain. I didn't want to lose him.
"Beautiful... I love you. I'd die for you. You're no trouble okay. Please. Come here. Let me love you." He scoots over having open arms waiting for me. How could I resist an offer like that? I mean would you turn down someone you absolutely adored? Once I laid right beside him,"Don't say you'd die for me." The thought of him dying for me, made me get hysterical.
"Why not?" He rubs my back.
"Because it means I'd have to lose you." Tears stained me cheeks.
"You won't ever lose me. I promise." He kisses my forehead.
I cuddle closer to him,"I want you to be safe."
"Daniella they're after you. Just trying to get to you by hurting us." He mumbles.
I sat up, pulling away. "Im destroying your life. Don't you get it! I'm a horrible person bringing hell everywhere I go. This has to end. I'll make it end."
"What Daniella no now stop!" Javier shouts.
This isn't a game, but they play it like one. I slam the door shut continuing to walk outside. I'm just another player. This is no fairytale we live in. This is real life, people do die. Everyone could die because of me. I'm not letting that happen. It's life or death. I'll risk it, because no one deserves the shit i bring. Yes my decision may hurt them and they may not like my decision. God, if I live they may not even want to speak to me. Society doesn't seem to like me, Javier did deserve better. I was clearly not it and others noticed too because my ask feed was spamming with rude questions. I receive a call interrupting my train of thought.
"You're out of safety Daniella." It wasn't a regular voice.
"I know. I know you hurt the people I care about to get to me. Come and get me." I hang up tears flowing uncontrollably. Javier I hope you can forgive me, and I'll always love you. My dear best friends, No harm will ever come to you anymore. Mom, I'm sorry I love you thank you you're my hero. I was wondering down a strange street. I didn't even know if I'd be able to see tomorrow's light of day.