Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chester’s POV

          He walked inside and was surprised to see Mike standing there. He was home earlier today. Chester gave him a smile.

          “Glad you’re home,” he said. Mike nodded at him.

          “Where have you been though?”

          “I went out with the guys.”

          “What’d you do?”

          “We played soccer with some guys we met at the park,” Chester said walking towards Mike and brushing by him. Mike turned around and took his arm.

          “You’re all dirty.”

          “Let go of me. That happens when you play soccer,” Chester said pulling out of Mike’s grip.

          “And you’re walking like someone hit you. You got hurt didn’t you?”

          “No. I slid in the mud and knocked the wind out of me for a second.”

          “I’ll call the guys later. None of that stuff for you. You’re going to get hurt.”

          “You can’t keep me locked up in the house if you’re not going to be home,” Chester said. Mike sighed and leaned against the wall.

          “Chazzy….I’m sorry I’ve been busy. I know I’ve been inconsiderate. I should stay around more often. This is just so important to me Ches,” Mike said quietly. Chester nodded and sat down.

          “I know. Maybe I’m just being selfish. You deserve to do this. You’re so good at writing music and singing Mike, you deserve to be able to do that with more than one person if you want.”

          Mike smiled at him and wrapped his arms around him, “Thank you Chazzy. How about we just spend the rest of the night together?”

          Chester grinned and nodded, “That sounds good to me.”

          Mike smiled and then pulled back. Chester got up and hugged him tightly. It felt so good to just hug Mike again. Just to touch him like this. He missed it so much. He buried his face into Mike’s shoulder and held onto him tightly. Mike sighed softly and pressed his face into Chester’s hair. They stood there in the kitchen, wrapped in each other’s arms.

          “I love you so much Chazzy,” Mike whispered. Chester smiled as he heard Mike say those words. They made him so happy.

          “What should we eat for dinner?” Chester asked and Mike shrugged.