Hold me..

Logan
After 5 minutes, I saw Jake walking up. He looked at us all.. he froze..

I looked at him and then down at my hands..

D- Jake.. son sit down..

He couldn't move..

L- Jake..
J- What happened to her? *tear falls*

I stood up and pulled him round the corner..

J- Logan..
L- *sighs* She was in an accident..

He fell into my arms. I cried on my chest..

After 10 minutes, Jake finally calmed down. We walked back round and he sat next to me.. his head in his hands..

It's already been an hour. Everything was silent when the door burst open. We all looked up and Erika was stumbling out.

We were about to grab her, but she fell into Jakes arms.

We stopped and she cried onto his shoulder as he did the same with her..

I've never seen them this upset before..- I mean, apart from their divorce..

Erika
I couldn't do anything else.. we sat on the floor, balling our eyes out.. Everyone had walked away to give us some space..

E- I love you.. I'm so sorry..
J- I love you Erika.. more than anything..

I cupped his cheeks and rested our heads together..

My heart was screaming for it.. I pulled him in and our lips connected.

Immediately I pulled back crying again.. He hugged me tight, rubbing my back..

I was now laying back down. Jake was sat next to me, holding my hand. There was a knock at the door, we looked over and everyone walked in.

I turned my back to them so I was only facing Jake.. they didn't leave though..

Dr- Erika!

I looked over to see the doctor walking in looking at his clipboard...

Dr- So..

Everyone was intrigued..

Dr- You have a bad concussion, but, because of the area the accident happened, it's a miracle but none of your bones are broken or anything like that

I smiled a little..

Dr- Stay in bed and get your family to help ok?

I nodded with a slight smile. My dad signed the papers for me to be discharged and I was allowed to get changed. I walked into the restroom and I looked in the mirror..

I sighed and walked over to the door. I opened it and poked my head past.. everyone looked over..

E- Jake..

He got up and walked over, walking in with me. He shut the door and looked at me concerned..

J- You ok?
E- Can I wear your hoodie?
J- *chuckles* sure

He took it off and handed it to me. He sat on the counter and I put it on, he looked at me with a smile on his face..

J- You look adorable

I smiled and walked over, he hopped off and sat me up. He stood between my legs and I had my hands playing with his hair at the back of his head..

E- Jake?
J- Mhm..
E- Will you be my boyfriend again?..

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 😭 I'LL TRY UPDATE MORE 🥺