Shh..

Erika
It's the morning of the wedding. We're having it near a barn.. but it's around a gorgeous field..

I was in my dressing room and I just covered the mark.. yes.. after 3 weeks.. it's still there.. gone down a lot, but still there.

I looked in the mirror.. wow.. I'm getting married for the second time..

As thoughts travel in and out my head, I feel a hand on my shoulder.. I quickly look and see Jake.. I took a deep breath..

J- I wasn't sure.. if it was Rocky or not-

We both only just realised.. I'm in my underwear.. oops. I looked up at him.. his cheeks were flushed.. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

He was surprised.. very surprised.. but he kissed back.. Fuck I missed this.. Things began getting heated.. He walked us over to the door and shut it.. and locked it.

Jake walked out, I stood there.. What have I just done..

I'm getting fucking married today.. yet I just hooked up with my ex husband..

Ugh!

I quickly covered my hickeys and I put my dress on. I walked into another room and luckily the ladies had loud music on, so they wouldn't have been able to hear us. They tightened my dress and I put my shoes on..

Jake
I walked down to the guest suite and immediately Colin grabbed me..

C- Where the fuck were you?
J- Why? Should you not be getting dressed?

He quickly took his hand off my collar. He ran upstairs, I laughed a little and walked over to Anthony..

We talked a little and I was looking around when I saw Colin walk down into the basement.. I furrowed my eyebrows and I said I would be a minute. I walked over and opened the door.. I heard moaning..

My eyes widened. I took a step and I bent down to see.. I saw Colin making out with some girl.

I took a picture and ran out. Fuck.

I ran upstairs and back into Erika's room.. but she wasn't there..

SHIT.

Erika
We were laughing and stuff in the room when there was a loud, long knock. Mackenzie got up and Jake burst in..

M- Jake out!
Lo- Girls only!
J- It's an emergency! Seriously!

He showed the girls something and their eyes went wide.. then looking at me. I got up and walked over.. Jake put his hand on my shoulder and showed me his phone..

Bitch.