Episode?..

Erika
I sat up and checked the time.. 4am.. Jake was sound asleep next to me.. I groaned and rubbed my face.. I kept hearing things moving.. It was really freaking me out.. I turned to wake Jake up.. I shook him awake and he groaned, hugging me tight..

E- Bubba I think someone's downstairs..

He sat up and we listened.. there was nothing..

E- Bubba I swear

He sighed and cupped my cheeks..

J- You need to relax-

I heard glass break..

J- What?
E- You didn't hear that?
J- No, what are you talking about

Tears came to my eyes.. Jake hugged me tight..

J- Love breathe.. calm down..

I heard footsteps..

E- Bubba seriously! *whispers*

Tears fell.. He held me close..

The doorknob began shaking.. I jumped and held Jake as tight as I could.. I pointed to the door and Jake looked over.. He really doesn't hear or see this!?

The door opened and Rocky walked in.. She wasn't alone. Blake was there.. and so was Colin.. I tried not to scream..

B- Erika the reason Jake doesn't see or hear us is because you're having an episode
E- What?
R- See?

I looked at Jake..

J- Shhh.. I'm here.. it's not real..

He didn't even know I was moving..

C- Look Erika, stand up
E- No.. are you crazy?
B- Stand up Erika!

I jumped and sighed.. I stood up and looked at Jake.. He was still acting as if I was laying there.. but I'm not..

R- Nice baby

I looked over and she was holding Zoey..

E- Leave her alone! Please! Don't hurt her!
R- Hm.. too late..

Zoey disappeared from her arms and I heard her screaming from her room. Jake got up and ran in..

R- Boys?
C- Now
B- Go

Rocky clicked her fingers and Jake shouted..

J- WHAT THE FUCK!?

He sprinted back in and slammed the door shut. He ran over to the bed and it looked like he was holding me up.. I cried and I cried hard. Rocky and the boys were gone.

E- Jake!

He leaned his head down..

J- Love please wake up..

I saw tears in his eyes when he looked up.. I screamed and squeezed my eyes. I opened my eyes and Jake hugged me..

J- Oh thank god

He hugged me and I hugged him tight. I cried hard onto his chest.

E- Wait..

I got up and ran out..

J- Erika!

I walked into Zoeys room and she was crawling around..

E- Baby?

She looked up at me and smiled.. I ran over and picked her up. I took her into mine and Jakes room and shut the door, locking it. I walked over and Jake took her into his arms.. He let out a few tears.. holding her tight.. I lay down and he wrapped an arm around me, kissing my forehead..