Brothers..

Erika
We put everything away and I went into the bathroom. I picked up the tests..

Positive.. all 10 of them.

Tears ran down my cheeks.. I'm fucking pregnant!

I wiped away the tears and I walked out.. Jake immediately stood up and looked at me..

J- So?..

I looked down at them..

E- I'm pregnant..

I handed him the tests.. Tears fell from his eyes.. I took the tests and sat them to the side, I hugged him and we stood there for a good 5 minutes. We lay down and cuddled up, watching movies and all that kinda thing..

I woke up to the sound of talking.. I wasn't in Jakes arms, so I got up and walked downstairs. I saw Jake playing video games with Jc, hugging Dani and talking to my parents.. wow.
(We all want a jake in our lives 🥺😂)

I smiled and just watched them.. my dad noticed me..

D- Morning Mikey
E- Morning guys

I walked over and wrapped my arms around Jakes neck.. we pecked lips quickly and he went back to his game..

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed some water and also some pickles. I ate the pickles and drank my water, then walked back over and sat with my mom and dad..

I had my head on my dads shoulder and I was scrolling through Instagram when one of Colins posts popped up..

ColinRoss Brothers 😈 @blake

I moved off of my dads shoulder..

D- Mikey.. everything ok?

My mom put her hand on my back.. I flinched..

J- Love?

Tears built up.. Jake handed the controller to Dani and he got up and bent down in front of me..

J- You wanna talk upstairs?..

I got up and we walked up.. Jake shut the door and I sat on my bed.. He sat next to me..

J- Love.. tell me..

I showed him the picture..

J- Fuck *mumbles*

He sat the phone behind us and pulled me into a hug..

J- It's ok love..

Tears ran down my cheeks.. He pulled back a little and looked down at me..

J- I'm gonna go get you water ok?.. lay down and breathe love..

I nodded and he kissed my forehead..

Jake
I got up and walked out of her room, leaving the door open slightly. I walked downstairs and Dan got up and walked over..

D- Everything ok?

We walked into the kitchen..

J- Um- not really..
D- Oh god.. what?
J- Colin and Blake.. they're friends now..

He looked kinda pissed..

D- Y'know I always hated Colin

I chuckled a little..

D- It's true, your the only boyfriend/husband Erika's had that I actually like
J- Well, I love her and I love her family
D- Her family loves you too

We both laughed a little and I went back upstairs with Erika's water..