Home..

Erika
I have just graduated! I'm more happy than ever before..

I'm a model..

I bought myself my own house.. not one my parents owned..

I made lots and lots of amazing, caring friends..

And..

IM ENGAGED!

My fiancé Colin.. my roommate in college.. now my fiancé.. crazy world.

We're heading back to Cleveland.. Colins parents live in LA as the moved a couple years ago so they'll be flying out for the wedding.

We arrived at the airport and I saw my parents, Dani and Jc waving. I ran over and picked up Dani and hugged Jc. I put her down and then I hugged my mom and dad.

Colin came over and my dads mood changed.. my dad HATES him.. and with a passion. He's been difficult with some situations for instance the Rocky episodes.. I've had 2 in the time I've been at college..

He shouted at me afterwards..

But he apologised and we're still going strong. We all got in the car and my dad drove us to the house. I ran in and I went straight up to my room. I dropped all my stuff and jumped on my bed..

Damn I missed doing that. Colin walked in and lay down, rubbing my back..

C- I love you
E- I love you too *smiles*

I looked up at him and he leant down and kissed me. I heard my Dad call us down, so we got up and headed downstairs, hand in hand. We sat down in the living room with everyone else..

A- We decided we would have a celebratory dinner for your engagement *smiles*
E- Aww Mom
C- You guys didn't have to *smiles*
D- Just want to make our Erika happy

I gave him 'that' look.. he just smiled.

E- When will it be?
A- Tonight! 5 o' clock
E- I need to get ready!

I got up and ran upstairs, my families laughter followed that. I went into the shower and I washed my hair..

I just thought about everything..

Damn.. my friends should be coming.. and not my friends from college.. my best friends from high school..

Mack, Kade, Tony, Lauren, Adam, Rocky?.. Jake..

Never mind..

A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and stepped out, wrapping a towel around me. I went over to my vanity and did my hair straight and my makeup neutral glam. I then went into my closet and I picked out a nice summer looking dress paired with some white heels..

 I then went into my closet and I picked out a nice summer looking dress paired with some white heels

Sorry this is kinda a short chapter, I'll post another in a couple hours ❤️