Word..

Erika
It's been a month or 2 and Jakes pretty much healed.. He had been staying in bed most of the time and I had been doing everything for him. He's tried to stop me but I wouldn't let him..

Me and Jake were sitting on the sofa.. Zoey was playing with her playhouse when there was a knock at the door..

J- You expecting anyone?
E- No
J- Hm

I got up and walked over to the door.. It's 6pm on a Sunday so I'm surprised anyone is here. I opened the door and I was immediately filled with rage..

E- What the fuck are you doing here?
?- Calm down Erika, I have a man
E- Yeah, stay away from mine this time
?- Aw Rikky, still annoyed that he tried to fuck me?
E- He didn't try anything with you Courtney
Co- *sighs and smiles* Anyway, I heard that you had another baby
E- Yeah..
Co- Are you not introducing me?
E- You think I want to? No.. leave
Co- Oh Erik- Oh hi babe

I turned and Jake stood there..

E- You ok?

I panicked a little because sometimes he still gets some pains..

J- I'm fine love..

He looked at Courtney and smiled, then slamming the door in her face. He locked it and I giggled.. He smiled and kissed my forehead..

J- Cmonnnn

We walked back over and sat down.. Zoey crawled over and I picked her up. She cuddled into Jake and pulled at his hair like always..

J- Babyy! *chuckles*
Z- Dadaa!

Me and Jake froze.. Jake sat up and hugged her tight..

J- My baby said her first word!!

I smiled and Zoey was giggling.. Jake tickled her..

E- She's gonna be a daddy's girl

Jake looked at me and smiled..

J- You think?
E- 100%

We smiled at each other for a couple of minutes.. We leaned in and kissed.. Zoey laughed and we pulled back.. I rested my cheek on Jakes shoulder and he continued tickling her..

We put her into bed and shut the door. Me and Jake walked back into our room and he sat on our bed and took off his shirt. I grabbed it and took my clothes off, putting on his shirt.

He was on his phone so I crawled up and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.. He put his phone down and leaned us back.. I giggled and he turned and faced me.. He kissed my cheek over and over again..

J- Goodnight my love
E- Good night bubba

We cuddled close and shut our eyes.. I drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.. but.. I heard things coming from downstairs a couple hours after..