Dream..

Erika
I woke up and realised I was hugging my pillow.. what? I shook it off and got up, walking out my room.

I walked downstairs and I couldn't find Jake. Hm. He would've left a note if he had left.. or a text?

I walked back upstairs and into my room. I ran over to my bed, jumping on and grabbing my phone. I went to check mine and Jakes texts when I noticed all of our newer texts were missing..

Is contact name was also 'Jake💔'.. ummmm.. what?

Wait.. was that a dream!? What the fuck!? I checked if me and Mackenzie had texted but- WHAT!?

Holy shit.. what the fuck..- Wait.. or is this a dream? I pinched myself.. damn it..

I looked up at my ceiling and tears just began pouring down my cheeks..

Fuck..

I lay there, balling my eyes out..

Fuck.. everything was going well.. then I just haaaaad to wake up.. that was kinda extreme.. but stillll!

I sat up and went for a shower.. I'm moving to my new college today.. I'm nervous.. really fucking nervous. What if I get bullied like in high school.. by Alissa?.. there's so many 'what ifs' it's making me anxious.

I soon hopped out and I headed into my closet. I grabbed a hoodie and some biker shorts. I then went over to my vanity and I sat down.. I didn't realise it but almost immediately tears were streaming down my face..

I miss him so god damn much.. it aches my heart even thinking about his name..

I wiped my tears away, put on some makeup and threw my hair into a cute yet messy ponytail. I grabbed all my bags and I headed downstairs, walking out the door and locking it behind me..

E- See you later.. house

What the fuck is wrong with me?.

Anyway, I threw my bags in the trunk of my jeep and I hopped in. I began making my way to college.. making my way to my new life..

I pulled up and parked my car. I grabbed my bags and hopped out, shutting the door and walking in.

I went up to the front desk and she gave me all the information I needed.. my room key, my room number, my schedule, my teachers, all that jazz.

I walked up the stairs and I eventually made it to my room.. room 117.. Tears built up.. damn.. just like January 17th..

I wiped the tears and I unlocked the door heading in..

Little did I know.. I just looked into the eyes of
Colin Ross...

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😭🙈🥺💞💞💞💞