Fire..

1 YEARS LATER (FKING CEO OF TIME SKIPS! IK)

Erika
It's Zoeys first birthday tomorrow. Ever since that night after she was born.. nothings really happened..

We all arrived at the diner where we're having the mini family party.. Just us 3. She was just about to blow out the candles when the lights switched off.. I looked around.. everything was dark.. I then saw a light coming from the kitchen in the diner.

I walked over and saw the fire in the oven.. it was getting bigger and bigger.. It began setting fire to things.. My eyes went huge.. I looked over at the table but instead of seeing Jake and Zoey.. I saw Rocky.. She had a picture of Jake and a picture of Zoey..

I walked over to her and I was screaming at her.. She smiled at me and then grabbed a picture of Blake.. She grabbed a knife and stuck the picture to it.. I stopped screaming.. She smiled creepily at me and put the picture of Zoey on top of Jake and then stabbed the pictures with the knife.

I realised and screamed..

My eyes burst open.. I looked around and saw my family and Jakes family at the foot of my bed. They ran up and kept telling me to calm down..

I got up.. and ran downstairs.. I put my shoes on but they all stopped me..

E- My family is hurt.. ok!? Leave me alone!

I ran out the front door and got in the car, speeding off. I remember the picture of Blake.. it had been cropped from the picture of him and Colin. They were at an abandoned building.. I know because Blake posts about it on instagram all the time.

And you might be wondering how I know where it is?

He raped me there..

I speeded off and when I arrived.. I parked a couple minutes from it and called the cops to have extra protection. After 5 minutes, they parked next to me and got out, running over.

Po- Names?
E- You're looking for Jake Paul and Zoey Paul
Po- Suspect?
E- Blake Hart

They ran up to the building and I sat in my car.. dreading finding out if my family.. my fucking family.. is hurt or not..

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. THIS BOOK FUCKING SUUUUCKS AND AND IM SORRY 🥺