Cafe..

Erika
So, secretly I've been messaging a guy called Peter. He's helping me try and find a date for mine and Jakes wedding. I just really hope Jake won't be mad. I woke up really early today because I have to meet him for coffee to talk about some stuff.

I got up, 5:00. Ugh. I had a quick shower, did my hair and makeup, and while I was brushing my teeth, Jake walked up behind me, rubbing his eyes. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist..

J- Why are you getting ready at 5?
E- I need to head out, I'll be back around 12 though

He made a sad face.. I giggled and I sat my toothbrush down.

E- you go lay down again, I'll get ready and let you know when I'm leaving..

I still get super fucking paranoid because of what happened to him.. I'm just worried incase one day he collapses and the docks pronounces him dead an hour later. It's my biggest fear..

Jake opened his eyes properly and he looked really tired..

J- Love I'm fine now..

He kissed my forehead..

E- I know.. I'm still just really paranoid..

Jake sighed with a small smile..

J- Ok, I'll go lay down..

I smiled and we pecked lips. He headed back out and I saw him lay down and go on his phone. I went into my closet and grabbed a some jeans and a light grey bodysuit..

 I went into my closet and grabbed a some jeans and a light grey bodysuit

I threw some white high tops on and I grabbed a purse. I grabbed my phone and my keys and put them inside, and then I headed out to the bedroom. I walked up to Jake and he smiled..

J- You look beautiful
E- Thank you *smiles*

We kissed and he tried to get me to stay longer, but I pulled back and smiled..

E- Bye bubba
J- Bye love
E- Remember go give Zoey her vitamins
J- I know what to do

We smiled and I headed downstairs, going straight out the door. I jumped in my car and I drove to the cafe which was nearly 40 minutes away.

I arrived and headed in. I couldn't see Peter so I got a table and waited.. a couple seconds later, he walked in and rushed over..

Pe- Sorry I'm late hun
E- No bother at all

We smiled and he sat his stuff down, showing me possible locations and things like that.

E- I think I'd want to look at the locations with him, but I do love these ones *points at a few*
Pe- Completely understandable, and they're lovely ones, is there any specific date or any preferred month?
E- I'm thinking, because we both want to get it done, we want to me married like, right now *smiles*, I was thinking maybe June, July time if that's ok?
Pe- Thats perfect, I'll let you know once I've spoken to these location managers and we'll discuss things further
E- Thank you so much Peter
Pe- Of course hun, text me if there's anything you need
E- Thanks

We hugged and both headed out, going our opposite ways..

I jumped in my car and drove back home. When I arrived I saw Logan and Chloe's car, that means Sophie will be here for Zoey.

I jumped out and headed inside..

E- I'm homeee!

Sophie ran up to me and hugged me. I picked her up and hugged her back, walking over to everyone. I put her back down and she waddled over to play with Zoey.

L+C- Hey
E- Hey guys

I sat down next to Jake..

E- Hey
J- Hey

We smiled and pecked lips. Us parents all talked for a while and it was staring to get later, so Logan, Chloe and Sophie headed off..

How many times do you guys want me to post a week? Like specific days or anything? 🥺❤️