Dad..

Erika
I'm now.. a lot of months pregnant..

And.. Lauren just texted me about a reunion.. of the group.. that's when I realised.. none of them know!

I told Jake and he agreed to go. It's today.. in 3 hours to be exact.. We both got a shower and Jake put on some ripped jeans and a baby pink shirt.. I then got dressed as well.. attempting to match..

I left my hair down, put on some light makeup and some white shoes

I left my hair down, put on some light makeup and some white shoes.. We both walked out my house and hopped in the car.. Jake drove us to the mall and we walked in.. heading up to the restaurant we were meeting at.

We walked in and I covered my bump with my sweater.. We walked over and they all got up.. Anthony went to hug me when he saw my bump..

An- No way!

They all looked at us. I smiled at Jake and then the rest of them saw..

They all freaked out and hugged us both. We caught up on everything..

Lauren and Adam are now engaged, Tony and Rocky are having some problems.. Mack and Kade are still going strong.. So.. other than Tony and Rocky's problems, everyone's good.

I looked around the place when 2 people caught my eye.. Colin and Blake.. oh fuck.. I turned to Jake, breathing heavily..

E- Jake..
J- What? What's wrong love?

He was worried.. I turned back to them.. it was just 2 random guys eating..

E- B-but i-it was them..
J- Just ignore it love..

He wrapped his arm around me and we continued having a nice time with everyone..

I went to the bathroom and when I stepped out.. they stood there.. but with Rocky.. They all began walking towards me.. Tears built in my eyes..

R- Really Erika? You broke Colins heart
E- He broke mine.. kind of
Co- You slept with that asshole before our wedding
E- So? You made out with a girl before our wedding.. Jake let me know and that's why I walked away!
B- Erika..

I looked at Blake..

B- How's your father?

I squeezed my eyes.. I looked around.. no one was there. I washed my hands and sprinted out.. Jake saw me and ran over.. hugging me tight..

E- Jake we have to go *crying*
J- Why? What happened?

I looked around and then into his eyes..

E- My dad..

He grabbed my hand and we ran out. We got in my car and we speeded off, back home.. We ran in and everyone looked at us confused..

I heard a thud come from upstairs..

E- DAD!

We all ran up and into his room.. I saw him on the floor..

A cut collarbone..

TEAAAA 🤭 vote? 🥺 ily 💓