Gifts..

Erika
I was sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, trying to distract myself from the horrible cramps I'm having. Zoey was on the floor playing with toys and Jake was out getting some lunch..

I got a text but I couldn't be bothered getting it, so I ignored it.. but I got another one. I groaned and I picked it up.. I stared at the screen, reading who they were from..

Bubba❤️
Bubba❤️

I smiled and went on to looked at them..

Bubba❤️- Hi love, you ok?
Bubba❤️- You want anything from the store?
Love💗- I'm good, thanks bubba
Bubba❤️- No problem, I'll be back in 5, I love you
Love💗- Ok, I love you too

I sat it down and smiled.. I lay down and held my stomach..

I heard the door open and Jake ran up with 2 bags.. 1 from Target and 1 from Chick-fil-A..

E- Whats that?

I took the food and sat it out. Jake sat down and cuddled up next to me..

E- What? *giggles*
J- Ok.. *smiles*

Jake grabbed the bag and began pulling out a bunch of stuff..

J- So, I know you're on your period and you're in a lot of pain, so I went and got you some stuff..
E- Bubba!

I smiled and hugged him..

J- I got you aaa.. rose candle

I smiled and he pulled out chocolate, makeup wipes, a hot water bottle, vitamins, candy, lip balms and hair ties. I giggled and hugged him tight..

E- I love youu, thank you bubba
J- Anything for my girl

We smiled and kissed. I heard Zoey laughing.. We looked over and she was watching the TV, it was a little kids show. She was so focused..

I looked back at Jake and we smiled, connecting our lips again.. We soon pulled back and cuddled up.. Jake whispered in my ear..

J- When you wanna start talking.. wedding?

I looked up at him with a small smile and he smiled down at me..

E- Whenever

Jake smiled and I looked over to see Zoey asleep on her little beanbag. I giggled and walked over, I picked her up and took her upstairs into her room. I lay her down and as I was about to head back down, Jake stopped me.. He had turned the TV off and all the lights downstairs..

E- You lock up?
J- Duhh

We smiled and he took me into our room. He shut the door and I walked into our closet. I grabbed one of Jakes hoodies and he walked in to grab some joggers..

I had taken my leggings and crop top off, leaving me in my underwear, when Jake came up and wrapped his arms around me.. He was in his boxers..

J- I love you
E- I love you

I looked up and he kissed my lips.. I looked back in the mirror and he kissed my cheek.. He rested his chin on my shoulder and rubbed my stomach..

J- You were a cute pregnant lady

I giggled and he was smiling at me.. He took his hands off and went and put his joggers on. I put on his hoodie and walked into over to our bed with him. We lay down, cuddled up, and talked about the wedding a little..

Sorry I haven't posted in a while :/ ❤️