Wake..

Erika
He's been in coma for 9 months. Zoey is perfectly fine now and she loves seeing him.. but it makes me cry.. knowing that he'll wake up 9 months later without even knowing it.

I was playing with Zoey on my lap and that's when I heard beeping. I looked over and Jake was moving his hands.. his breathing speeding up. I got up and ran out, tears running down my cheeks.

Doctors ran in and had me sit outside. Will he be ok? Will he stay awake? What happened? Ugh! Zoey looked sad and she hugged me.. I smiled and held her tight. After about 20 minutes, a doctor walked out.

I stood up immediately and he shut the door.

E- Is Jake ok?
Dr- Jake is perfectly fine

I sighed in relief and wiped away my tears..

Dr- Jake is no longer in coma

I looked up at him frozen..

Dr- He's just asleep just now.. I know it's crazy but when people wake from coma.. they get very sleepy..

I nodded with a small smile..

Dr- Basically what happened was he was waking up but was still stuck if you get what I mean.. he was freaking out but we calmed him down and he opened his eyes and we talked to him for a couple minutes.. then he went to sleep..

I nodded and I walked in. I sat in the chair and I looked at Zoey..

E- Dadas awake my princess.. *tear falls and smiles*

Zoey giggles.. I heard a groan and I looked to the side to see Jake moving a little.. I put my hand on his forehead and I ran my hands through his hair.. He smiled and opened his eyes..

J- Love..

Tears fell from my eyes and he looked at me confused..

J- Love what's wrong?

He sat up and looked at Zoey..

J- What the- Whats going on?..

I looked up and him and his eyes were glossy..

E- Bub you were in coma for 9 months..
J- After.. the..
E- Yeah..

He let tears fall and he took Zoey from my arms and hugged her tight. He then pulled me up and hugged me too. I told him that me and Zoey came here everyday and that she's crawled once.. I also showed him the video of it because I didn't want him to miss it..

ILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER CAUSE THESE ARE SO SHORT AND IM SO SORRY 🥺❤️