Voice?..

Erika
We all talked a little and chilled out.. We were watching a movie when I heard something break upstairs.

E- Shit

I got up and ran..

E- JAKE!?

I heard everyone else running up behind me. I sprinted into our room and I saw him on the floor.. He had a busted nose..

E- Jake!

Mack and Kade took Zoey to her room and I kneeled down and cupped his face..

E- Who did this!? *tears up*

Jake opened his eyes and looked around.. blinking a couple times..

J- Wait What? What are they doing here?
E- They came to see if we were ok?

Jake sat up but groaned in pain.. Logan helped him up and we sat him on the bed.. I kneeled down in front of him..

E- Jake what happened?
J- Um..

He squeezed his eyes..

J- I remember a pain when I woke up and.. I was shoved to the ground..
E- Did you see what caused the pain?..

He looked over at the bathroom.. Jake got up and speeded in..

E- Jake?

He opened the door and began screaming..

L- Bro!
E- Jake!

He was shouting for someone.. I grabbed his hand but he pushed my hand off..

E- Jake Joseph Paul! FUCKING LISTEN!

He stopped and looked down, covering his face with his hands..

E- Jake?..

He turned around and had tears running down his face..

J- Did you guys not hear him?..
E- What do you mean?
J- He was screaming shit about you and Zoey.. it was coming from in here!

Jake slammed his hand on the door.. More tears falling.. We all got him to come downstairs with us and they sat on the sofa with him while I got him some water.. I speed walked over and sat next to him, handing him the water..

J- Thank you..
E- Drink it

Jake chuckled softly and took a couple gulps.. I just sat there, thinking about it.. they all talked.. I stayed silent..

Did he have one? That's impossible.. my dad can't and neither can Adam.. and they were cut.. Jake wasn't cut..

J- Love you ok?..

He put his hand on my knee.. Some tears began falling from my face..

J- Love..

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to him..

J- Whats wrong?.. *whispers*
E- What if you had an episode?.. like I do.. I was hearing things that you didn't just before mine..

Jake looked into my eyes and looked down..

J- But I never got cut..
E- I know.. that's what I'm trying to understand..
J- Lets not worry about it.. if it happens again.. we can maybe go see that doctor again?..
E- Yeah! Yeah ok..

He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.. He kissed my neck and my shoulder and then we pulled back..