Screams..

(Ik there's a lot of time hops in this and if you don't like that, IM SORRY)

Erika
Jake went out with a few friends so I'm in alone.. I grabbed a bunch of blankets and lay on the sofa.. my stomach was killing me with this baby..

I grabbed my phone and texted Jake..

Love❤️- Bubs
Bubs❤️- Everything ok?
Love❤️- Yeah
Bubs❤️- Whats up?
Love❤️- When will you be home?
Bubs❤️- Uhhh, 12 at the latest
Bubs❤️- Why?
Love❤️- I miss you
Bubs❤️- I miss you too my love, I'll be back soon
Love❤️- ☺️💓
Bubs❤️- What are you doing just now?
Love❤️- I'm curled in a ball on the sofa
Bubs❤️- Aww 🥺🥰
Love❤️- This baby is killing me
Bubs❤️- I'll try get home early ok?
Love❤️- Ok :)
Bubs❤️- Bye love 💓💞
Love❤️- Bye Bubs 💗❤️

I sighed and sat my phone down.. that's when I realised..

E- I did not just piss myself

I moved all the blankets and- there was a lot..

Hold up.

OH FUCK! I quickly grabbed my phone and I texted Jake..

Love❤️- Fuck Jake!
Bubs❤️- What? What's wrong!?
Love❤️- My water broke
Bubs❤️- I'm coming love, take deep breaths for me

I got a contraction.. I screamed.. oh shit, this fucking hurts.. so fucking bad.

I lay there, screaming for about 5 minutes when I heard a car door slam.. I looked up a little and saw Jake running up. He ran in and ran over to me..

J- Love it's ok.. deep breaths for me

He helped me up and I was still screaming, probably bursting his eardrums.. He got me in the car and ran round, getting in his side. We've had the babies things in the car ever since I started getting bad pains.. we just knew it would be any day now..

Jake
We began making our way to the hospital.. I grabbed my phone and called Dan.. fuck he's gonna kill me.. it's 11:30.

D- Jake why are you calling me at 11!?-
E- *screams*
J- Love it's ok.. Dan, Erika's water broke
D- Oh my god!
J- We're on our way to the hospital
D- So are we! We'll be there soon
J- Ok

He ended the call and I grabbed Erika's hand. She was squeezing it to the point where she gave me cramp..

We arrived and I ran round, getting her out.. We were making our way up when someone ran over with a wheelchair..

J- Thank you

They nodded. Erika sat down and I wheeled her into the building..

We got to reception and they told us where to go.. We made our way to the area and were immediately taken into a room.. Erika was given a gown and the doctor left..

E- Bubs help..

I helped her get undressed and I got the gown on her.. She lay down and a doctor came in and checked some things..

Dr- Erika's only 4cm dilated.. she has to be 10cm.. so still a little while, ok?
J- Got it, thanks

He nodded and walked out..

I held Erika's hand the whole time..

BABY IS COMINGGG 😆❤️