Fourteen

Chat between Laurmani.

LaurenJ: Normani can we talk?

Mani: uh sure. What's up babe?

LaurenJ: remember the night Dinah "cheated" on us and I refused to forgive her and broke up with her because of that.

Mani: yeah...

LaurenJ: well that's not exactly true. The whole thing was set up by Dinah's ex best friend from high school. She was super mad at Dinah and swore to get revenge by any means possible and unfortunately I was trapped by her because she said that if Alexa and I didn't set this up something bad world happy to you and Dinah. So we had to play along.

LaurenJ: I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I was scared! I was scared that she would do something to hurt you guys and I couldn't let that happen.

Mani: she said if I did everything she asked she would leave you guys alone...

LaurenJ: Mani what do you mean?

Mani: the night Dinah "cheated" on us she said if I did everything she asked she would leave you guys alone so I did. I pushed Dinah away when she was trying to help you and I was just so mean because she said if I did all of this she would leave you and Dinah alone.

Mani: I guess that was a lie.

LaurenJ: so what do we do now?

Mani: I think we need to go to the authorities.