29.3 AIJA

The story so far:

----Aija, Zuri, and Ze are three friends, who were working at the Pristine School at Innermost. Aija gets involved with the Ytai first, leading Zuri and Ze to them as well. Zuri falls in love with Nala (Lalana), who is Ytai, and works with Thieron. Aija and Ze are captured by Thieron, of H'eon, when they were at the Hospital - Aija was at the Hospital with Kuna of R'ies and Zuri to stop a Harvest; Ze was there to visit his sick student Xan. Thieron has bound Aija to himself, and Nala has bound Ze to herself. Luka works for Thieron(Ah'n), along with Lalana (Nala).

----Aija, Ze, Thieron, Luka, and Nala go to the South Land. Luka admits that they are there for a Harvest.

----While they are on the Harvest, they get stopped by a group of people - the Zayr.

----Aija and Ze meet Princess Ruyanir of the Zayr.

----Ze and the Princess have an instant connection.  

----The Prince has requested Aija and Ze to meet him.

✽✽✽

****29.3 - Aija****

The Princess' guard walked them to the Prince's place. It was bigger than Princess Ruyanir's. It was very close too, but she'd already figured that out from the lack of pain in her wrist. 

The guards in front of the house stared them up and down as they walked in. The house was barely furnished. It was much simpler compared to the Princess's place. The guard waited in front of an entrance covered with a curtain made of seashells. It was a pretty thing. 

Another guard – the Prince's – slid the curtain aside and welcomed them in. The Princess' guard bowed at them and left. 

Aija and Ze went into the brightly lit room. Thieron, Luka, and Nala were already there. 

"Welcome," the Prince said in CommLang. 

She sighed. Did they all know perfect CommLang? She had better start learning Ytèan. 

The Prince was striking, stunning; it took Aija's breath away.

He was standing near the door on the opposite side of the room; it opened out to a balcony with a view of the ocean. He took a few steps closer to them and smiled. 

His skin was tan with a rosy undertone, especially near his cheeks – Aija was immediately jealous of it. His eyes were glowing amber. His silky long black hair reached his waist; there were strands of golden hair among the black - they looked like fine strands of real gold adorned his hair. He wore a gold nose ring, and several earrings adorned his ears. 

He wore white pants that were loose around his hips and tapered down all the way to his ankles. The black coat he wore had gold embroidery all over it. It was unbuttoned completely, and showed off his lean muscular chest, all the way down to his low waist pants. 

Her breath hitched as she was reminded of her dreams weeks ago; it felt like a lifetime ago when she had dreamt of the dragon and the man. The man had worn something so similar to what the Prince was wearing. The Prince, however, had darker-toned skin and black hair while the man in her dream had lighter, almost pale skin and silver hair. 

Aija blushed as the Prince stood right in front of her, and she was distracted from her thoughts of her dream. He was tall like all Ytai. He was stunning, and he had the same regal air about himself as Princess Ruyanir did. There was royalty written all over him. 

"You two stay here tonight." Prince Irih' va said his eyes only on Aija. 

The accent of his language pulled through even in CommLang, but it made it sound all the more beautiful.