Chapter two | Anniversary part 3 of 4

Toni and Kenny walked into the highest rated spa in Beverly Hills. They were ready to get their massages.

"Tone look, they have free samples." Kenny said pointing at the free sample table up front.

Toni's mouth fell abrupt as he chuckled at how she rushed up to the table.

"No one loves free stuff more than rich people."

Kenny spun around and faced a woman, she was blonde, average height and light skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm Melany. But everyone calls me Mel." She smiled pushing her hand out to him.

"Nice to meet you Melany." Kenny said shaking her hand, he didn't want to be rude.

"I'm K-"

"Kenneth Brian Edmonds." She finished for him, Kenny squinted his eyes and nodded. "I'm not a stalker, you're just the 4th person on Forbes 100 most powerful men in the world." Melany said.

Kenny chuckled, he should've known.

"Your work is amazing." Melany went on.

"Well it's no big deal... I just write-"

"And get a good ass salary for it." Melany ranted on.

Toni smiled up at the lady at the sample table before she spun around and her eyes landed on Kenny talking to an unfamiliar face. They were laughing, why is he laughing?

"Excuse me." Toni raised her index finger with a warm smile at the lady.

She placed the samples she held down and walked up to the two. Toni placed her hand over Kenny's hand causing their laughter to die down.

"This is my lovely wife Toni." Kenny said.

"Wife?" Melany steered her eyes from Kenny onto Toni, "Forbes forgot to mention that small detail." Melany mumbled.

"Forbes forgets to mention a lot of things." Toni scanned her up and down. "Whose your little friend Kenny?" Toni questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Melany. She's owns her own lingerie company, Mel Ginger." Kenny said, "remember you have about 6 pairs of those stri-"

"Okay." Toni cut him off patting him on the back. "Nice to meet you Melany. I love your lingerie sets by the way." Toni smiled shaking her hand.

"And my husband enjoys them." Toni added rubbing her hand up and down the side of Kenny's arm.

Melany chuckled.

"I like you, we should have lunch sometime." Melany said to Toni.

Toni stared at her before she felt Kenny grip her ass cheek in his palm indicating she speak up.

"Yes. We should definitely do that." Toni nodded.

"Here take my business card." Melany said holding out her business card to Kenny.

Toni reached for it and took the card from her hand smiling. Melany chewed her front teeth before fixing her cream fur coat.

"I'll keep this." Toni said.

"See you two around." Melany smiled before she passed by them.

"Here take my business card." Toni mocked in her tone causing Kenny to laugh as he threw his arm over her shoulders and spun them around.

"I don't like her and who wears a fur coat to a damn spa?" Toni asked herself. "Did you see the way she spoke to me as if I didn't have my own damn money, I bet she didn't even know that she was wearing my brands shoes." Toni said in annoyance.

"She was?" Kenny raised his eyebrows.

"Yes." Toni nodded, she could tell her brand apart from any other brand.

"Mr and mrs Edmonds, room number 78 is your changing room and than room number 134 is your VIP room." The receptionist smiled handing them a card before immediately pointing them into the direction of the rooms.

Melany still stood in line as she watched the two head for their rooms.

"Oh this is so nice." Toni said looking around as they walked down the passage towards room 78.

Kenny unlocked the door with the card and opened the door allowing her to walk in first so he could smack her ass as she walked in.

"Ken." Toni giggled.

They both undressed placing their clothes into their lockers, Toni put on the white robe and slippers they supplied them with as Kenny did the same.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this with me." Toni cooed leaning up placing a kiss to his lips.

"You're welcome." He smiled gripping her waist.

"Come on." She squealed, as they walked out and to room number 134 they went.