Chapter eight | Intruder

Kenny pulled out his phone as the same threatening messages popped up onto his screen. There was a psychopath out there sending him threats over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

"What's wrong Kenny?" Antonio asked walking into his office.

"Someone keeps sending me threatening messages, for example this one: stay away from my wife, who is his wife?" Kenny asked in annoyance.

Antonio shrugged as Kenny locked his phone.

"Just block the guy." Antonio suggested, "I have and than he creates a different account and does it again." Kenny sighed.

"Forget about that. You didn't tell me that you and Steven met up." Kenny said watching Antonio take a seat on the sofa.

"Me and who?" Antonio raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"You and Steven." Kenny said, "Steven..." Antonio repeated trying to remember a Steven.

"Oh Steven Steven? That had a crush on your Toni?" Antonio asked.

"Yeah- wait. He had a crush on Toni?" Kenny raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. You didn't know." Antonio chuckled, "but no. I've not seen him since your wedding day." Antonio confidently said.

"That's odd. Then where did he get my address from?" Kenny pulled at his chin in deep thought.

"You can never know with Steven. He always had a loose screw, probably stalking you now, no wait- stalking Toni. He's always wanted her." Antonio nonchalantly said.

Kenny furrowed his brows.

"Can I ask you to ask Garry to trace this user for me." Kenny said writing down the username of the psychopath that was harassing him.

"Yeah sure thing." Antonio nodded as Kenny handed the paper to him.
________________________________

"How much will it take for you to leave me the hell alone?" Toni groaned as she had a pair of really big and dark shades on as she and Steven sat at a table in the back.

"45 million dollars." He smiled, "what? You're sick." Toni shook her head grabbing her bag ready to get up.

He grabbed her hand and pushed her down in the chair.

"It's small change for you and your husband that's number 4 in Forbes with 10 billion dollars to his name." Steven groaned. "You're lucky I don't ask for 1 billion." He said.

"The bank will never let me draw that much money in one damn day not even in a week." Toni groaned as his hold around her wrist tightened.

"I'll see what I can do." She softly said trying to remove his hand from her wrist. "You're hurting me." She groaned.

"Make sure you draw the money from his account and not yours." Steven groaned, "do I make myself clear?" He spat.

She nodded.

He let her wrist go and smiled at her.

"Wonderful. You have two weeks to get me that money-"

"Two weeks? I need at least a month-"

"Oh the billionaires wife is making up excuses now..." Steven cooed. "2 weeks, or Kenny finds out I used to screw his girlfriend and oh the best part I made her pregnant because Teyana isn't his but mine." Steven smirked.

"You son of a bitch!" Toni shook her head.

"Why don't we go over to your place and go have sex in you and Kenny's bed the way we use to do back when we were younger huh-"

Toni got up and smacked him across the face before she grabbed her bag and walked out the restaurant.
______________________________

"Mom look I got an A+ for math." Trent ran up to her holding his math test up displaying the large A that was written in blue.

"Wow baby, I'm so proud of you." Toni smiled taking the paper from him.

"You didn't cheat did you?" Toni asked squinting her eyes down at him.

"No!" He laughed, "dad helped me. He's a better tutor than Ella." He said refering to his teenage tutor that would come by every after school to give him lessons.

"Really? This is your fathers work?" Toni asked as Kenny came walking into the living room proudly.

"I know, I know. I'm the best." Kenny smirked dusting off invisible lint from his shoulders.

Toni chuckled watching him take a seat next to her on their cream white sofa.

"Why are you sitting here all by yourself?" Kenny asked once Trent skipped out to show everyone else in the house his A.

"No reason. I just love how the sun sets this side." Toni slid her hand down in reference to the sun.

Kenny nodded.

"Talk to me." He said laying his head down on her lap looking up at her, "about what?" He shrugged as she ran her fingers through his hair whilst he intertwined his right hand into her left hand.

"You." He said.

She smiled looking down at him.

"I don't know what to say about me." Toni shrugged. "Why don't you start by saying what a great mother you are, and that you're beautiful both inside and out. And you love yourself unconditionally." Toni leaned down and pecked his lips.

"I love you so much Ken." She placed her hand down on his cheek and rested her forehead against his.

"I love you so much more." Kenny said kissing her lips.

"Hey guys. That Steven guy is here again." Teyana said coming into the living room.

Toni let out a sigh as Kenny got up. "Come on, don't look so sad." Kenny cooed causing her to chuckle, she wrapped her arms around his waist with his hand resting on her ass as they walked up to where Steven was.

Steven and Kara were having a little conversation before his eyes landed on Toni and Kenny.

"Hey you two lovebirds." He forced out.

"Hey Steven." Kenny nodded with a smile, "what brings you by?" Kenny asked raising his eyebrows.

"I feel like vomiting!" Trent shouted.

"Trent! Are you okay baby?" Toni shouted, "excuse me." She smiled before she rushed up the stairs towards Trent.

"Come in man. We have a lot of catching up to do." Kenny waved towards his man cave.