Chapter ten | Get rid of him

Steven searched threw Toni and Kenny's nightstand drawers but found nothing. His eyes widened once he opened Kenny's, there were a whole lot of polaroid pictures of Toni there. She was beautiful, there were some of her on the beach, at the pool, cooking, doing her makeup at her vanity and than there were many other's of her in her lingerie. A few where she was topless, and she was still as gorgeous as she was 23 years ago. He was ready to pick one of the pictures up but voices and the handle to the door turning stopped him from doing so. He panicked looking around before he slipped himself underneath their bed.

"I don't get you sometimes!" Kenny sighed in annoyance.

Steven watched their feet as Kenny and Toni both walked into their bathroom.

"What has Steven ever done to you?" Kenny asked in confusion.

Toni spun around and faced him in frustration.

"Exactly, nothing because you always remain silent. Why are we even arguing about this." Kenny sighed throwing his hands up in surrender.

"You turned this into an argument." Toni said, "all I said was Steven cannot stay here! We have kids, 3 girls-"

"Steven won't harm them." Kenny shook his head.

"How sure are you? Didn't Antonio tell you how he has a loose screw? You don't ever listen to your peers!" Toni yelled in frustration walking into their closet away from him.

"I always listen to you though!" Kenny yelled back walking into the toilet.

"You're not listening to me right now." She nonchalantly said with a slight attitude.

Kenny scoffed.

"Because you're being ridiculous." Kenny stated before Toni heard the toilet flush.

She rolled her eyes. Kenny washed his hands drying them before he walked up to their closet just as she came out of it.

"I don't understand why his presence upsets you so much, you and Steven used to love being around one another." Kenny spoke in confusion causing her to frown.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kenny asked. "Listen I don't want us to fight okay baby, I don't like when we fight. We don't get anywhere, first thing tomorrow afternoon I'll ask Steven to leave. Is that okay with you?" Kenny asked caressing her chin.

She looked up at him nodding her head with a pout.

"I'm sorry." He said as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm also sorry." She cooed.

He pecked her lips before allowing her to walk into the bathroom. He set his phone and wallet down on the nightstand as he heard the shower water start to run, he watched her step into the shower before he walked into the bathroom and got naked himself.

"What are you doing?" Toni laughed watching how Kenny stepped into the shower closing the door behind him.

"You think I'm just gonna let you take a lovely shower without me? Aw hell naw!" Kenny shook his head.

Kenny grabbed his cloth as Toni did the same, squirting some body wash onto it they began to wash their bodies. The temperature was just perfect. Toni squirted some more body wash onto her cloth before she walked closer to him.