Chapter three | Anniversary part 4 of 4

Toni and Kenny walked into their VIP massage room and noticed it was just the two of them so far.

"Oh my god Ken, I love the view." Toni cooed
"Would you like a glass of champagne?" Kenny asked grabbing the champagne out of the ice bucket.

Toni nodded as he began to pour them some champagne into their glasses. He handed Toni a glass and put the champagne bottle back into the ice bucket.

"Here's to us, may we have 23 more years." Kenny said raising his glass as Toni did the same.

"I love you handsome." She said clinging their glasses together. "I love you too." He smiled.

He leaned down and kissed her lips. They finished their champagne, Toni removed her robe and Kenny took a moment to take in her naked glory. He helped her get onto the massage bed and lay down. Covering her bottom half with the towel provided.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"I hope you're wearing some briefs." Toni sternly said. "I am." He laughed.

He took off his robe and got onto the bed covering his lower half, just in time as a woman and man massues walked in.

"I see you two are ready." The man said in an African accent. "I'm Jobbs and this is my lovely assistant Adrianne." He pointed at his assistant.

"His lovely lady." Jobbs said causing Toni to smile up at him. "Hi." Toni said.

Adrianne walked over to Kenny and began to make small conversation with him. Jobbs poured some oil over Toni's body as Adrianne did the same with Kenny. Kenny rested his face sideways to keep the conversation between him and Adrianne going. Toni rested her head in the headrest listening in on their silly small conversation.

"How often does your back get hurt?" Adrianne asked.

"Pretty often, I'm almost 60 and I work a lot." Kenny said.

"That's probably why."

"So ma'am, how do you hurt your legs and back?" Jobbs asked. Toni's eyes widened causing Kenny to chuckle lightly before he rested his head in the headrest.

"Umm. I jog..." She lied.

"Hmmm... I see it's the sex." Jobbs bluntly said.

Toni almost chocked on her own saliva.

"I won't answer- oh my god that's the spot!" Toni moaned out loudly.

Kenny immediately raised his head and looked over as Jobbs was just pressing his thumbs into her lower back. He let out a breathe of relief before burying his face in the headrest again.

"Ah." She gasped.

Kenny rolled his eyes, this massage couldn't go by faster. The sounds Toni made was not music to his ears this time. It was as if she was having sex with another man in the same room. An hour later they finally stopped.

"How was that ma'am? Don't you feel relaxed?" Jobbs smirked.

"I do. Thank you." Toni said.