Chapter eleven | Lying again

"Hey babe." Kenny walked into the kitchen where Toni had been making breakfast.

He was busy scrolling through the news feed on his iPad.

"Hey." She smiled up at him whilst wiping her hands down on her apron.

"The bank called me." He said still staring at the screen, she immediately frowned knowing exactly what he was about to ask her.

"You withdrew $15 million from my bank account?"
Kenny raised his eyebrows. "I mean I saw the transaction go off a few days ago when you withdrew the $5 million but I didn't say anything because whatever you were going to be doing with that amount was none of my business." He raised his hands in surrender. "At least I thought so because usually when you're about to withdraw a huge sum of money from my account you ask me or tell me about it first. This time you didn't and also you've never withdrawn more than $300 thousand." Kenny said trying to put everything together.

"I don't like asking you this because than it will seem as if I don't trust you and I do, you know I do." Kenny said as she nodded.

"But what the hell are you doing with so much money?" Kenny questioned sternly.

"I'm working with a foundation, it's an upcoming foundation and-"

"It's okay babe, I gotcha. It's cool. Why didn't you tell me about this new investment?" Kenny asked setting his iPad down on the counter.

"Because you've been so busy and I was gonna take the money from my account but than you still wouldn't have noticed anything so I figured I would take it from yours and that would make you notice and it did." She lied, she felt terrible already. She hated the fact that she had to start lying to Kenny to protect an ugly secret from him.

Kenny chuckled shaking his head. "It's alright baby. We can talk about this foundation tonight, when I'm free because I gotta get to the office. See you later. Love ya." He pecked her lips.

"Love you too." She smiled weakly watching him walk out the kitchen.

She swallowed her saliva and bit her lip. She felt like crying, an applause broke out causing her to face Steven who came walking into the kitchen with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm so proud of you, lying to your husband." He smirked, "we could go upstairs and have sex in the shower and if he asks you could either tell the truth or lie again." Steven smirked.

"Fuck you." Toni spat ready to turn around and walk away but Steven quickly gripped her wrist and spun her around.

"Let go of me." Toni sternly and softly said using her free hand to try and loosen his grip on her wrist. "You're hurting me." She groaned.

"I love you and I won't give up on you. Let's say your husband is on his way to work and he gets mugged and shot in the heart and he dies or worse yet, what if your kids-"

"If you touch a hair on Kenny or my children's heads I will kill you." Toni spat.

He began to slowly start twisting her wrist as he stared at her with lust, love and anger evident in his facial expression.

"Listen here you little tramp. The only way I will leave you alone, is if you tell Kenny that Teyana is my daughter." Steven spat.