Chapter four | Snitching

"Good morning!" Toni shouted happily as Teyana and Kera came walking into the kitchen.

"Morning mom. You're literally glowing." Teyana said as Kera nodded in agreement.

Trent pulled his face in confusion. He didn't see no glow on Toni, he shrugged it off grabbing a chocolate croissant.

"And some fruits too." Toni sternly said squinting her eyes at him.

He frowned, "fine." He sighed dishing some strawberries, cut up bananas and grapes into his plate.

"Health comes first baby." Toni said and he nodded. "Where's dad?" Teyana questioned.

"Still sleeping, his worn out." Toni nonchalantly said spreading some nutella onto her croissant.

"We wonder from what..." Teyana trailed off side eying Toni whilst she dished herself some breakfast.

"Did you girls take good care of my baby?" Toni asked.

"Yes mom." Kera said.

"Why are you the only one saying yes?" Toni raised her eyebrows skeptically.

"No reason."

Teyana quickly grabbed her plate and rushed up the stairs.

"What's wrong with her?" Toni asked. "She went out with a boy."

Toni's eyes widened, "and Kara wasn't home the entire day." Trent said.

"Okay snitch." Kera groaned. "Let him talk. Teyana has a boyfriend?" Toni questioned raising her eyebrows folding her arms over her chest as she leaned against the counter.

"I don't know what they are but they've been hanging out for awhile now." Kera said, "don't tell her I told you." Kera added in panick.

Toni sucked her front teeth.

"And Kara?" Toni asked curiously.

Kera shrugged.

"You do know." Toni said, "okay I'll drop the questions." Toni raised her hands in surrender.
_______________________________

Kara got out of bed and yawned stretching her arms out. She was so hungover from yesterday's party.

She had a horrible headache and her feet were sore as hell. She walked up her steps and almost fell from it, she pulled the doors open and walked into her bathroom right up to the toilet to empty her bladder.

"Kara!" She heard from the other end of her door.

She sighed the headache was becoming worse. She opened her cabinet and realised her plan B box was empty.

"Oh shit!" She yelled.

"What is it?" Toni yelled from the other end.

She ran out the bathroom and pulled her door open Toni pulled her face in horror as she looked at Kara's appearance.

"Mom, do you have some plan B pills for me." She whispered.