I Hate Everything About You Ch. 10

I swear they've been talking for hours! And still haven't included me in the conversation. Even Green started talking! I mean...it would probably be a good idea to keep my mouth shut so they don't find out my secret, but still, it is rude to completely exclude someone from a conversation. 

Now they're all sitting on the couch, or pulled up seats near the couch, and continued talking. Since I was obviously unwanted, I got up from my seat and moved a distance away. They didn't care. After a while, when no one still didn't notice me, I walked outside. 

Now I felt completely alone; they were inside having fun with each other, and Dragonair is gone. I felt a bit guilty thinking about Dragonair now...Arceus, why did I act like such a jerk?

I sighed to myself, randomly wandering around town. There wasn't a Pokemon Center here, so if I wanted a map, I'd have to go to Viridian first. I decided that they'd probably be talking long enough for me to go there and come back. Like I said, the walk there wasn't all that long. 

~~~

I was in the Pokemon Center, sitting down looking at the map of Kanto. I sighed to myself, trying to find how to get from here to Celadon City within a week. He'd want to stop, and train, quite a bit. And the shortest way from Pallet to Celadon included surfing, and I don't have Dragonair anymore...well he's also got Kingdra and Gyarados, but then I may or may not piss him off by telling him I released Dragonair. 

I sloutched in my seat, crossing my legs. If I can't lead him there on his own...I guess I'll have to trick him there...

I smirk found its way onto my lips as the perfect plan went through my mind.

~~~

I found myself, once again, in that lab with the rest of the Pokedex Holders (except Gold). Everyone turned to face the door as I walked in.

"O-Oh, Umber, you're back!" Yellow said with a small stutter. Everyone (excluding Green and Silver) let out a nervous laugh.

"Yea...I was gone. You guys didn't notice?" I said bitterly. "Wouldn't surprise me considering that all of you were paying more attention to your little conversations about Arceus-knows-what." I finished, sitting back down on a chair with my legs crossed. 

They all remained silent. "Oh, I see. You guys didn't want to include me. Its understandable since all of you guys are Pokedex Holders and I'm just a normal trainer."

"Umber don't say th--!" Red started, getting interrupted by Blue elbowing him in the stomach. He bent over a little, trying to regain the oxygen that was forced right outta him.

"You people are strange." I said, raising an eyebrow at Blue's action. 

"Anyways!" Blue shouted. "We're having a little Pokedex Holder's reunion tomorrow, so why don't you stay for the party?" She offered.

"I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not a Pokedex Holder." 

"So? Any friend of Silver's, is a friend of ours, so feel free to come." 

"I don't think--"

"Come on, its not like we have anything else to do..." Silver said, interrupting me. 

I looked around at them confused. "What the hell are you guys gonna do? If Silver wants to stay for a party, then that worries me a bit..."

"Well I haven't seen my friends for a while..." He said, looking at me softly. 

I sighed. "Fine, whatever. We can stay." I said unhappily; this would delay us for a while...

Everyone (of course excluding Green and Silver) smiled and/or cheered. 

"Come on, let's go find you a dress, Umber!" Blue squealed, grabbing my arm. She practically pulled me out of my chair and out the door. No one did anything but watch...was this normal or something?

Arceus, help me now. NOW.

Once we were out, she pulled out a Pokeball, releasing a Jigglypuff. 

"What the hell is--AH!" The Jigglypuff grew to an enormous size, with me and Blue on the top. "Get me off this pink fluff ball, now!!" I screamed, as we 'flew' to who-knows-where. 

We landed somewhere (I was too busy worrying if I'd fall off), sliding off the top of Jigglypuff. The Pokemon shrunk back down to its normal size, and right back into its Pokeball. 

"Why do I need a dress?" I asked.

"Because its a reunion! You should be dressed nicely for it!" Blue said, dragging me into the store. Everywhere I looked, there were dresses on racks and shelves. I didn't need Giratina to know that I'm already in hell...

"Oh! Look at this one! And this one!" She frantically ran around the store, picking out dresses that she think would look good on me. The brunette eyed me every now and then, figuring out my size. I guess she figured out that I didn't know my size. 

She probably already picked up at least 15 dresses, all in different styles and colors. 

"You think this is enough?" Blue asked, practically buried in the pile of clothes.

"More than enough...besides, I travel around, where the hell would I keep all of those?"

She giggled a little. "You're not getting all of them silly, you're trying out all of them!"

My eyes widened. "No! Just pick one so we can leave!"

"But we don't know which one looks the best on you."

"I don't care. I'm only wearing it for one night..."

"But I care!" She said, walking to a dressing room and throwing all the dresses in there. "And another significant person may care." Blue added, with a little nudge. 

"Who?"

"Oh, no one!" She said smiling innocently. "Now get in there!" She pushed me into the dressing room, closing the door behind me. 

I stared at the monster pile of dresses. This is going to take forever...

~~~

I tried on possibly every kind of dress known, I swear. Frilly dresses, pink dresses, puffy dresses, short dresses, long dresses, tight dresses, just name it. It was probably seen in my pile of 'beautiful' gowns. Every single one Blue rejected, saying that it just didn't suit me. Except this one; it was a black dress, with white, frilly cloth at the top and bottom. It went to my knees, and flowed a little. It had one black strap that went around my neck. 

"Thats perfect!" Blue said, walking around me in circles. "He's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you in that dress!" 

"Wait, wait, wait. Who's 'he'?" I asked, waving my hands in front of myself. "Are you trying to set me up?" 

"Hm? No, just making you appealing to a certain someone." She said, smiling a bit. 

"I'm not appealing??" I growled a bit.

"That's not what I meant. Oh well, just trust me, ok? Believe me when I say tomorrow will be the best day of your life!"

"I don't know if I should trust you..." I mumbled to myself. Before anything else would happen, I turned on my heel, and walked right back into the dressing room to change into my original clothing.