Chapter Fifteen: Blowing Up The Bridge

LUNA'S POV

"So how are we going to do this?" We were all walking down towards the wooden bridge that led you towards the Forbidden Forest. We didn't know if we were going to be out numbered or not so we thought that blowing up the bridge would be our best bet.

"We're going to put a charge in every crack of this bridge" I looked at Seamus in confusion,

"A charge? What's that?"

"It's a type of explosive spell, it should blow up the bridge and block them from coming over here" I nodded; so far it was only me talking to Semaus, Dean, Cho, Ginny and Neville. I could tell that Blaise and Draco were still uncomfortable; I could feel Draco's hand squeezing mine tightly because of nerves. The whole time he's been at Hogwarts he's said horrible things to just about everyone here; and Blaise wasn't any better.

So I can understand why they would be uncomfortable; but at the same time my friends said that they could come so there shouldn't be an issue. Heck, Neville was the one who suggested it!

I looked up at the sky and saw a transparent dome like spell coming over us and trapping us inside. It looks like they're already starting the protective spells.

"Look" everyone else followed suit as we stopped in front of the bridge; watching. We watched as the dome made it to the ground; blocking us from anything that was on the other side.

"Okay we should start now; there needs to be a charge anywhere you can see to put one; I'll show you how to do it" Semaus took his wand out and waved it a couple of times before pointing at one of the corners; it lit up purple before going away. Semaus turned back to us and smiled,

"And it's as simple as that" we all nodded and agreed before going off in our own direction. Draco and Blaise followed me since I was the only one that talked to them and Cho also followed me.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" I turned to Cho as I took my wand out; casting the charge spell in different directions; watching them find a home in the cracks of the bridge. I guess they won't go off until you light them with your wand again.

"He'll be fine Cho, this is Harry we're talking about" she bit her lip and nodded; but I knew she still had it on her mind.

"Look, Harry has always had to deal with stuff like this; it's not going to be any different. And every time he get's into those types of situations he always makes it out okay" she nodded once more; casting a spell behind her.

"I know, but now that we're together it's different. I care about him more and more each day but there's this constant stress that something is going to happen to him" I nodded; I could tell the boys we're listening to us since they haven't said any spells yet.

"After this war is over you won't have to worry anymore Cho; if we focus on winning then you'll be with Harry before you know it and you won't have to worry anymore" she sighed but didn't say anything else; I knew she was still worried about it but I didn't know what else to do.

"Potter has managed to survive Professor Quirall, A giant snake, Sirius Black, The Triwizard Tournament, Professor Umbridge, Death Eaters...I don't think one war is really anything to worry about" we both looked at Draco and he seemed to realize what he said; blushing slightly and looking away.