Working at the Cafe ☕

Jimins P.O.V
I woke up the next morning but I felt strangely... warm? Did I sleep with someone?! I looked down immediately only to see Jungkook hugging me. He looked so peaceful while he slept.

He had a cute little pout on his face which made me coo on the inside. I never want this to end!! I smiled widely because this is the first time in so long that I've had someone sleep in my arms...

Months ago
"Baby?! Where are you~? I'm home!" I yelled out as soon as I walked in. Yuki came running down the stairs while smiling. She seemed so beautiful to me no matter what she did.

We talked a bit and kissed because we missed each other so much. We ate dinner together and everything seemed so perfect to me. Yuki went upstairs to shower before sleeping so I did the dishes.

While she got ready in the bedroom to sleep I showered. When we were both in bed we cuddled and fell asleep. With her in my arms I felt so happy. Like nothing could ever separate us. But I was wrong.

She got a call in the middle of the night. It was her OTHER boyfriend she was CHEATING on me! I heard her giggling so I woke up but didn't make it obvious.

She kept saying baby babe sweetie sweetheart and with each word she said my heart broke even more. Once she fell asleep I packed up and left.

I bought a new house and met Tae. We became best friends easily. I never told him anything about Yuki... I feel the same way towards Jungkook that I did with Yuki.

We just met but I know that I love him he is just so perfect to me. I'm madly in love with him now I just want to protect him forever and ever now.

Present time
Kookies P.O.V
I started to wake up and look around. I saw Jimin with his arms around my waist in deep thought. My arms were around him too... he felt so muscular that I couldn't help but blush.

He felt me moving around so he looked down and smiled. "Good morning Jungkook-ah~" he said in a deep raspy morning voice making me blush. "G-good morning h-hyung" I said shyly causing him to smile.

No one's P.O.V
The two males laid in bed cuddling a while longer. Enjoying being together before finally getting up to go to work. Tae called Kookie worried asking where he had been.

Kookie explained that he was with Jimin at his house completely safe. Tae teased him until Kookie finally hung up because he was getting shyer.

Jimin had heard everything but said nothing. He just smiled to himself while wondering if they could ever be together. Once they were ready they got into Jimins car and headed to the cafe.

Jungkook just smiled while looking out the window. Jimin looked at him and smiled to himself.

Once they arrived, Tae ran to them and hugged both. Kookie giggled cutely making Jimin smile widely. Tae noticed and smirked hugging them tighter so Kookie and Jimin would be close. Jimin felt him close and blushed lightly.

Jungkook blushed a hot pink and looked away shyly. Tae smiled finally satisfied confirming that Kookie and Jimin liked each other.

They all went inside and began to work. Jin came in running and yelling followed by Namjoon who was holding scissors. Jungkook tilted his head then smiled and ran to them.

Jin and Namjoon stopped when they saw Kookie running to them making both smile. Jungkook hugged them both while smiling widely showing his adorable baby teeth.

Tae saw them and smiled. "Jin and Namjoon are like Kookies parents. "You guys!! Come meet Jimin!" Said Taehyung while smiling watching the three hugging tightly. Kookie ran back to the kitchen and put two chocolate croissants onto a plate.

Then he got some muffins and hot chocolate for Jin but coffee for Namjoon. He ran back to them and saw them seated making him smile. Jin and Namjoon were flirting. Namjoon would occasionally blush a bit and Jin smiled looking at Namjoon with eyes full of pure love.

Kookie watched them more and hoped that he could someday be like that. In Namjoons place having someone look at him with eyes full of love.

Jimin saw the way Kookie watched them and smiled to himself. He promised himself that someday in the near future he would be the one watching Kookie with eyes full of love.

Telling him how much he loves him, complimenting everything about Kookie from his cute doe eyes to his adorable tiny waist. Tae saw Jimin staring at Kookie with gentle eyes full of pure sweet love.

He squealed on the inside hoping someday Jimin would walk in holding Kookies hand. Both of them nicely dressed ready to go on a date. Tae then looked at Namjin who were feeding each other occasionally stopping to flirt a bit.

Kookie walked over to the couple with more croissants 🥐 while smiling at the couple. "Here you go hyungs~. More chocolate croissants for a cute couple."

Jimin smiled widely and walked over with more hot chocolate and said, "Would you like some more hit chocolate hyung?" Jin smiled and nodded while looking at Kookie.

After eating Namjoon excused himself and went to Kookie who was making more chocolate croissants. "Hey Kookie~ I saw the way Jimin looked at you~." Kookie blushed a bit while turning around.

"What do you mean hyung?" Namjoon smiled and pulled Kookie to the back smiling widely. "He looked at you with eyes full of love!!! His eyes followed your every movement! He has a crush on you Kookie!"

Kookie glanced at Jimin who was staring at Kookie while making some coffee. Jimin noticed Kookie glancing at him and immediately looked away.

Jimins P.O.V

"Oh my god! He caught me staring at him this is so embarrassing" thought Jimin while continuing to make the coffee. I wonder what Namjoon-hyung is telling Kookie. He is blushing so much and looking away.

How can someone be so cute? Oh no! I'm staring again. I quickly look away only to see Tae smirking at me. "Staring at Kookie again aren't you?" Said Tae while sighing dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I am not! I'm just... staring at the poster that is over there!" I pointed at a poster close to Kookie and smiled nervously. Tae chuckled and said "I know you Jimin and I know you are lying to me! Come on don't be shy everyone gets a crush at some point in their life."

I shook my head because if I told Tae that I DID have a crush on Kookie he would immediately tell him. Tae stared at me while I smiled softly when Kookie walked back over to us.

Kookie waved at us and continued to make croissants. He looked at me shyly. I started to blush I couldn't control myself. He just looked so adorable with his cute sweater paws.