Birthday Part One

ᴅᴀʏ🇸 ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ~

Jimins P.O.V

I woke up at around 6 a.m. because today is... JUNGKOOKIES BIRTHDAY!!!! I quietly and carefully got out of bed to head to the kitchen. Before exiting the room, I glanced at Kookie and his face just looked so CUTE!!! I'm in love with this cute smoll bunny.

I walked to the kitchen and began to make some breakfast. It'll be breakfast in bed today because I want to baby him today. He loves my chocolate chip pancakes and his banana milk so I'll get that ready. Let's see he loves bacon and eggs, make that too. What else could I make? Oh!! I'll pick the most beautiful flower in the garden!!

Jungkookie loves flowers and the color yellow so I'll pick out the most beautiful yellow flower. What else would he like? Let's see... cuddles! A day of cuddles and at around dinner time tonight will be my surprises. I'll make today an unforgettable day for him.

After breakfast was ready, I put it on a tray and took it upstairs. I set the tray down in the hallway and quickly ran to the garden. I looked at all the yellow roses and spotted the most beautiful rose. I picked it up and ran inside. I smiled and ran upstairs then set the rose down on the tray.

I took in a deep breath and kicked the door open. I entered quietly and ,to my surprise, Jungkookie was still asleep. But, he was hugging the big Chimmy I bought for him a while back. I set the tray down on the bed and whispered in his ear, "Jungkookie wake up darling~."

He whined softly and said quietly, "Just a little longer hyung." I pouted, "No! Wake up~ come on I have a surprise for you~." He opened one eye and looked at me confused, "A surprise? For me? Why?" I chuckled surprised that he forgot what today is!

Jungkooks P.O.V

He began to chuckle and I was confused. Why would he surprise me today? It's only Wednesday! He could have waited until Friday or Saturday. I sat up sleepily and he put a tray of food in front of me.

I smiled at him and said, "Why are you doing this hyung?" What he said next left me jungshook. He said, "One simple reason baby~! It's your birthday today!!" My eyes widened because I completely forgot about my birthday!!! He smiled as he began to feed me and I gladly eat.

I smiled back at him and noticed a yellow rose. It looked so pretty but I didn't know if I could take it. Jimin must've noticed I was staring at the rose because he said, "It's for you Kook Kook so go ahead and take it." I smiled as I took the rose then kissed his cheek as a "Thank you." He smiled as he said, "You're welcome sweetie now... I have another surprise~!"

My eyes lightened up when he said that. I love surprises so much especially when they come from Jiminie~. He held my hand and took me downstairs. I was confused as I followed him down the stairs. Once we arrived I saw a present sitting on the couch.

I looked at him and he gestured for me to go open it. I smiled as I ran to go open it. I was careful while opening and inside was.... NO!! I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said, "No you didn't!!!" He nodded and I began to cry. It was tickets for a weekend trip in Canada!!

I squealed while crying because I've always wanted to go there! Jimin hugged me while smiling he said, "We'll be going this Saturday so on Friday night please pack up~!" I nodded quickly while smiling showing my bunny teeth.

Third Person P.O.V

They held hands as they went upstairs to plan where they would stay and what they would visit. Jungkook really wanted to visit the Butchart Gardens and take pictures there. Jimin, however, wanted to go to Moraine Lake and see the scenery.

Jimin thought of extending the trip but he couldn't because they only had this week off. With a lot of persuading Hoseok let them get one week off. Plus, Jimin was working hard so Hoseok could give him this week off. Jungkook, of course, didn't know about this because Jimin never mentioned it.

Anygays, they were laying in bed choosing how they were going to make it to all the places they want to see in under two days. Well less and two days because they had a flight back on Sunday. Jungkook didn't care, he just wanted to see as much as he could. Jimin was worried that maybe Jungkook would be upset if he didn't get to see everything Jimin promised.

They chatted a bit about everything they would get to see in Canada. Jimin looked at the time and gasped. It was time for his song! He was feeling a little nervous because he was afraid Jungkook wouldn't like it.

Jimin got up and said, "I'll be right back baby~. Meet me in the backyard in an hour okay?" Jungkook nodded feeling really excited now and he said, "W-what should I wear?" Jimin looked at him confused and said, "What you always wear~! Anything cute~! Basically choose anything you want~!"

Jungkook smiled as he got up saying, "Ok umm... I'll go shower first!! Then I'll umm style my hair!! I'll make it fluffy and soft!" Jimin smiled at the thought of seeing Jungkook with his soft, fluffy hair. He loved seeing Jungkook with his hair like that because that's what he looked like when they first met.

Jimin walked out of the room and headed downstairs, into the kitchen. While Jungkook showered he was going to prepare a wonderful dinner outside. So they could stargaze just like they did in the cottage. Jimin sighed deeply while thinking of the younger again. He just can't stop thinking about him.

While Jimin was preparing the dinner and putting the finishing touches he thought about the younger yet again. Jimin is always thinking of him in the day, afternoon and night. Even in his dreams, Jungkook is there. He was startled when he felt someone hug him from behind.

He looked back but looked down and saw the younger making him smile. "My surprise isn't ready yet," said Jimin while pouting. Jungkook smiled and replied with his eyes closed, "I'm not looking though~." Jimin sighed in relief and pushed him away gently.

Jungkook got the hint and walked back upstairs. Jungkook sat on the bed and began to think about that mysterious woman he saw once. She resembled the woman in the pictures from Jimins old room. She looked a little too much like her. He began to get worried thinking she came back to take him away.

Jungkook pouted while staring at the bedroom door. Suddenly, Jimin burst in and said, "Jungkookie~!! My surprise is ready~!!!" Jungkooks eyes lightened up and he forgot about the woman. Jimin looked at him and gasped. Jungkook really looked stunning and Jimin smiled lovingly at him.

Jungkook saw him doing this and blushed a bit. Jimin held his hand out which Jungkook gladly took. Jimin pulled out his phone and secretly took a picture of Jungkook. He smiled as he led him to the backyard.

Jungkook smiled as he blushed. The backyard looked so beautiful now and Jimin led him to the table. Jungkook sat down and Jimin pushed him in. Jungkook looked at the food and he licked his lips. It looked really good and Jungkook wanted to eat already.

ραɾƭ ƭωσ cσɱεร ƭσɱσɾɾσω
UwU