Doctor's Appointment

Jimin was sitting down at the couch with a huge smile on his face. Their appointment was at 9 a.m. so they had to get up early. Jimin was ready but Jungkook was still showering. Jimin pouted wanting Jungkook to hurry up.

He wanted to know if they were going to have a boy or girl. Jimin also wanted to know how many babies they were going to have. Jimin got up and headed upstairs to the bathroom. Just as he was about to open the door, Jungkook walked out.

Jungkook, not expecting to see Jimin, screamed loudly. Jimin covered his ears and yelled out, "It's me sweetheart!!" Jungkook opened his eyes and giggled sheepishly. Jimin looked at Jungkook up and down with a smile on his face.

Jungkook blushed a deep red and asked him, "W..what are you looking at?" Jimin smiled and replied, "This outfit!! It's captures all of your beauty! Your meaty thighs, thick butt and your beautiful face~. Your eyes stand out and your sweet, plump lips~."

Jungkook covered his face shyly and just ran into the room. Jimin followed him and leaned against the door frame. Jungkook put on some cherry lip balm and smiled. He walked to the door and said, "Hyung~! I need to get out of the room to put on my shoes!!"

Jimin pointed at his lips and said, "I'll let you pass under one condition~." Jungkook giggled as he kissed Jimin then walked downstairs. Jimin followed him and went outside to start the car. Jungkook came out a few minutes later and stepped into the car.

Jimin said, "Don't forget your seatbelt Jungkookie!!" Jungkook nodded and made sure his seatbelt was secure. Jimin smiled as they drove to the doctors office. Jungkook was sketching in his notebook and giggling. Jimin glanced over at his notebook but Jungkook covered it.

Jimin pouted as he focused on the road. Jungkook giggled and waited for them to stop at a red light. Once they did Jungkook tapped Jimins shoulder. Jimin looked at him and Jungkook showed him his drawing of Jimin driving.

Jimin blushed a bit and asked him, "Y..you drew me?" Jungkook giggled a bit and nodded shyly. Jimin kissed him softly before continuing to drive. They got to the doctors office and stepped out. Jungkook looked at his phone to check the time. It was only 8:45 a.m. they were a little early.

Jimin held Jungkooks hand as they walked inside. Since the doctor wasn't expecting anyone besides them he let them in. The walked in and had Jungkook lay down on the bed. Jimin held his hand and gave him a comforting smile.

Dr. Kim said, "I'm going to put this cooling gel onto your stomach. It may be a little cold." Jungkook nodded as the doctor gently put the cooling gel onto his stomach. Jungkook gasped a bit at the cold feeling but eventually got used to it.

Dr. Kim got the transducer probe and placed it onto Jungkooks stomach. He moved it around and looked at the computer. He smiled and moved to the side. Dr. Kim looked at the couple and said, "That's your baby! Well babies. A girl and a boy!!"

Jimin screamed out of happiness and began to cry. Jungkook looked at the screen and whispered, "T..those are my little ones?" Jungkook smiled as he stared at his stomach with tears running down his cheeks. Jimin held Jungkooks hand and kissed it.

Jungkook giggled as the doctor printed the images and gave it to them. Jungkook held the pictures close to his heart and smiled. The doctor said, "The babies are healthy by the way. They will be born in 3-4 months." Jungkook squealed as the doctor began to wipe off the cooling gel.

Jimin growled at him becoming protective of Jungkook. The doctor gave him the towel and Jimin wiped the cooling gel off gently. Jungkook smiled at the doctor as a sorry. The doctor shook his head as if saying it was okay.

The doctor left and Jungkook sat up. Jimin pulled down Jungkooks shirt and hoodie then picked him up. Jungkook smiled sweetly as they walked out hand-in-hand. Jimin swung their hands back and forth making Jungkooks smile grow bigger.