Cuddles and Dinner

Once the pair got tired of dancing they collapsed onto the floor. Jimin sighed lovingly and muttered, "How can someone be so perfect?" Jungkook looked up and replied with, "Did you say something hyung?" Jimin shook his head and pecked his head.

Jungkook smiled before rolling off of Jimin and standing up. Jimin sat up and stared at him intensely. Jungkook smiled as Jimin asked, "Where are you going?" Jungkook replied with, "I am going to go shower, Mochi~." Jimin nodded and added, "I'll join you Koo~."

Jungkook smiled as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. Jimin held his hand and helped him there. Jungkook kissed Jimin as a little thank you. Jimin kissed back, a huge smile on his face. Jimin picked up Jungkook then carried him inside and set him on the counter.

Jungkook kicked his legs a bit as Jimin turned on the water. Jimin smiled and asked, "Bath or shower?" Jungkook thought for a few seconds then said, "A bath!! They feel so nice especially with bubbles!" Jimin nodded as he made sure the water was warm.

Jimin helped Jungkook undress then set him in the tub. Jungkook giggled as he began to play with the bubbles. Jimin undressed quickly then got in with him. Jungkook climbed onto Jimins lap and snuggled close to him. Jimin smiled as he pecked his cheek.

Jungkook smiled shyly and said, "This feels so nice~. I like these moments where we can just relax and forget about what's going on in the world." Jimin nodded as pressed light kisses all over him. Jungkook smiled more as he got the shampoo and began to help Jimin bathe.

Jimin smiled a bit as he did the same to Jungkook. About halfway through the bath they began to have little fight. Jimin had started it by smearing body wash on Jungkooks cheek. This caused Jungkook to throw some at his hair.

They began to throw body wash at each other and it was fun. Fun times like this are the best and most treasured moments to them. Moments where they're together and having fun fights. Jungkook finally stopped and climbed back onto Jimins lap.

Jimin smirked as he smeared one last bit of body wash on Jungkooks tummy. Jungkook glared at him and said, "Hyung! Stop it~." Jimin chuckled as he nodded a bit. The rest of their bath was... relaxing. They chatted about random things.

One thing led to another and next thing they knew they were chatting about dates. Jimin had drifted from their house to dates. They discussed different ideas for dates. Maybe even surprise dates or birthday surprises. Jimin birthday was coming up soon.

Jungkook wanted it to be the best birthday ever. So Jungkook asked him, "What is one thing you really really want for your birthday?" Jimin smiled and immediately replied with, "The one thing I really really reallyyy want for my birthday is... you~. For you and our baby to be safe."

Jungkook blushed and said, "Aish hyung~!! You're too much sometimes." Jimin smiled and added, "Okay then what I want is oh I don't know. A teeny tiny little kiss. By that I mean a bunch of kisses. Maybe even for the most adorable husband in the world to sing for me!"

Jungkook blushed and replied, "Kisses I'll obviously do! B..but sing?" Jimin nodded quickly making Jungkook pout in defeat. Jimin pulled Kook close and said, "We should go downstairs and have some dinner." Jungkook nodded as they stood up.

They dried themselves and walked to the bedroom. They wore pajamas and walked towards the kitchen hand-in-hand. Jungkook couldn't help but swings their arms as they walked. Jimin smiled and said, "What a cute little baby~."

Jungkook blushed a deep red and looked down. Jimin smiled a little before kissing his cheek. Jungkook blushed more as he sped up. Jimin kept up with his pace as they arrived at the kitchen. Jungkook sat on the counter and asked, "What are we making?"