Mood Swings

Jungkook woke up the next morning in a bad mood. He was waken up by Rosie and he hated it. It was 6 a.m. and he was already in a terrible mood. Jimin pouted and tried to hug him. The entire time Jimin tried to comfort him, Jungkook would take it the wrong way and get more mad.

Jimin pouted more and said, "My little bunny~ what's wrong? Come over here and we can talk!" Jungkook gasped and yelled at him, "You're yelling at me!! I thought you loved me but I was wrong." Jungkook began to cry and Jimin sighed.

Jungkook heard the sigh and said, "You hate me! You're tired of me already, aren't you?!?!" Jimin peppered him with kisses and shook his head. Jungkook pushed him off and faced the other way. Jimin got up then walked out of the room.

Jungkook began to cry again and whispered, "He wants to leave me. What if he wants to file a divorce?! What if he is secretly going to meet up with his girlfriend?! Is he cheating on me? No, he wouldn't do that to me... or would he?"

Jimin walked back in with food a few moments later and saw Jungkook crying in a corner. Jimin set the food down then ran to him and whispered, "My little pumpkin~. What's wrong?" Jimin showered him with kisses and Jungkook let him this time.

Jungkook clung onto him and sniffled. Jimin smiled as he kissed Jungkook softly. Jungkook kissed back then curled up into a tiny ball. Jimin hummed softly then said, "Why don't we start our us day?" Jungkook nodded slowly as he kissed Jimins cheek.

Jungkook gasped then added, "It's an us and baby day!! You can't forget my baby~." Jimin chuckled and replied, "Okay~ us and baby day~. But since out baby isn't here yet~ it will just be an us day." Jungkook nodded as he slowly got up.

Jimin got up quickly and helped him. Jungkook thanked him then asked, "So what are we going to do today?" Jimin thought for a bit then answered, "Well~ obviously the breakfast tray is already on the bed. I've booked a reservation at our favorite restaurant. Umm and I'm going to pamper you all~~ day!"

Jungkook smiled at him and said, "You're the best husband anyone could ever ask for. I'm so lucky to have you hyung." Jimin blushed a little and kissed his cheek. Jungkook went to get the breakfast then set it down on the table.

They sat down on the floor across from each other and began to eat. Jungkook gave Jimin a thumbs up with a bunny smile. Jimin smiled back and said, "Is it really that good?" Jungkook nodded as he stuffed a piece of bacon into his mouth.

Jimin let out a fond laugh as he watched how Jungkook ate. Jimin brushed his hair back with his hand and Jungkook laughed a bit. Jimin looked at him and asked, "What's so funny to my bunny~?" Jungkook smiled and replied, "Whenever you look at me you tend to brush your hair back with your hand."

Jimin thought about it and asked him in a confused tone, "I do? Since when?" Jungkook smiled as he responded with, "If I remember correctly~ for more than a year now~." Jimin nodded as he focused on his food. Jungkook giggled as he stole a piece of bacon from Jimins plate.

Jimin gasped dramatically as he stared at Jungkook. The said male just smiled at Jimin. Jungkook took one of Jimins chocolate strawberries and hummed in approval. Jimin pouted and mumbled, "That was my bacon and my strawberry."

Jungkook stood up then said, "Say ah~. I'm going to feed you some of my food~." Jimin smiled at him before opening his mouth. Jungkook fed him a piece of a pancake then gave him a strawberry and peaches. Jimin ate them happily then said, "I want one more thing~."

Jungkook looked at him and asked, "And that is?" Jimin leaned in closer and said, "A little kiss~." Jungkook blushed as he pecked Jimins lips then got up. Jimin pouted then pulled him down and kissed him. Jungkook kissed back then pulled away to scream.

Jimin just listened to him scream his heart out. After a few minutes he asked, "Are you done yet?" Jungkook yawned as he nodded a bit. Jimin smiled a bit as he realized all that yelling made him tired. Jimin said, "I have a little surprise for you! After that you can take a nap."

Jungkook nodded as his eyes slowly began to close. Jimin smiled as he pulled out a baby rattle which looked like Chimmy. This seemed to wake up Jungkook because he quickly grabbed it and tears ran down his cheeks. Jimin smiled fondly as he watched Jungkook wave it around.

Jungkook felt the baby kick and he said, "I think our baby likes it!!" Jimin nodded and replied, "I knew our baby would like it!" Jungkook squealed when Jimin gave him some pacifiers. Jungkook hugged tightly and whispered, "You're going to be such an amazing father!"

Jimin had tears in his eyes and he asked, "Really? We'll your going to be an amazing mother? Father? Well which ever one you'll be amazing." Jungkook giggled as he wiped away Jimins tears and smiled. Jimin showered him with kisses and sighed happily.

Jimin hugged Jungkook and whispered, "I'm going to have the most adorable family ever." Jungkook smiled a bit as he guided Jimins hand to his stomach. Jimins eyes were filled with tears as he felt the babg kicking.

Jungkook said, "The appointment is tomorrow!! We'll finally find out the gender~ I can't wait!" Jimin agreed as he added, "We will also find out how many babies!" Jungkook nodded as they held each other close. Jimin kissed Jungkooks temple and smiled.

Jungkook suddenly jumped when he heard thunder. Jimin groaned loudly and frowned. Jungkook looked at him and Jimin said, "We won't be able to make it to our reservation if it rains!! I can't be driving when the roads are all wet."

Jungkook looked at him and asked, "Why can't you?" Jimin pointed at Jungkook and replied, "You!! What if something happens? What if we crash? What if the car sets in fire?! So many things can happen!! I don't want to risk you getting hurt."

Jungkook smiled at him and said shyly, "You're so cute hyung~. I'll be fine it's just a little rain." Jimin shook his head and remained stubborn. Jungkook sighed then smiled as he added, "We can cuddle all day!!" Jimin looked at him and nodded.

Jungkook giggled as Jimin said, "I can go get the snacks!! You go ahead and relax~." Jungkook smiled as he laid down on the bed and waited for Jimin. Once he had returned the cuddled close. Jimin said, "What should we watch while we cuddle?"

Jungkook shrugged and replied, "We both know that 10 minutes in the cuddle session we're both going to fall asleep~." Jimin nodded, agreeing with Jungkook. The younger male closed his eyes and began to hum a tune. One that Jimin has never heard.

Jimin listened to Jungkook and slowly fell asleep. Whenever Jungkook hummed he hummed softly. So softly that it sounded like a lullaby. It could send anyone off to sleep in no time. Especially Jimin because just a few seconds of Jungkooks humming and he'd be asleep.

Jungkook got startled a bit when he heard snoring. Jungkook smiled to himself knowing that Jimin had fallen asleep to his humming. Jungkook felt so warm in Jimins arms that the warmth was making him sleepy. Jungkook slowly fell into a deep sleep.

La la la la la la
Oh hello there~ I see you've made it to the end of the chapter!!
I hope you loved this and make sure to vote!!
I love you!!
And you!!
And youuuuu!!!

I love everything and everyone!!!
Wooooooo bai bai everyone~
Have an amazing day or night!!

Pearl signing out~