My Wings

Jungkook hummed softly as he laid in bed reading a book. Suddenly, he felt a kick and smiled. Soon. Very soon. Jimin walked in and asked Jungkook, "A..are you still mad at me?"

Jungkook shook his head and made grabby hands in his direction. Jimin smiled a bit as he ran to Jungkook and immediately cuddled him. Jungkook blushed a bit at Jimins action.

Jungkook smiled and asked Jimin, "Miss me~?" Jimin pouted and nodded quickly. He nuzzled into Jungkooks back and replied, "I missed you so much~. I'm sorry about earlier."

Jungkook pouted and responded with, "You shouldn't be sorry. I'm sorry for overreacting. It was my mood swings again!!" Jimin kissed his shoulder a bit and replied, "It's okay Kook~. No need to worry about it~."

Jungkook smiled at him and asked, "Jiminie? I was wondering if... we could maybe go outside. Maybe lay down on the grass or pick flowers in the garden!"

Jimin sighed and responded with a soft voice, "Promise that you'll be safe?" Jungkook laughed and replied, "We'll be outside! In the backyard! Of course I'll be safe!!"

Jimin scratched the back of his neck. He nodded and blushed of embarrassment. Maybe he was overreacting. Jungkook can't get hurt anyway.

Jimin stood up then held out his hand. Jungkook held his hand and got up slowly. Jimin kissed his hand and asked, "Shall we go, my princess~?" Jimin smirked when Jungkook turned a bright red.

Jungkook smacked him and replied, "My prince!! Not princess." Jimin chuckled and responded with, "Whatever you say my princess~." Jungkook rolled his eyes and began to walk.

Jimin smiled to himself as he helped Jungkook down the stairs. Jungkook thanked him and headed to the backyard. Jimin opened the door for him and Jungkook thanked him yet again.

Jimin kissed his cheek and asked, "Hey Jungkookie~? I was wondering... can I see the ultrasound pictures?" Jungkook giggled as he replied while sitting down on the grass, "Of course~. They're inside the heart-shaped chest inside the art room."

Jimin nodded as he ran back inside. Jungkook laid down and looked at the sky. There were a few clouds in the sky making it easy to see the beautiful blue sky.

Jimin joined him a few minutes later with the heart-shaped chest. Jungkook smiled and asked, "I thought you would just get the pictures!" Jimin smiled as he sat down beside him and opened the chest.

Jimin replied, "Yeah but everything else seemed so interesting!!" Jungkook giggled as he sat up and rested his head on Jimins shoulder. Jimin kissed his temple and began to look through the chest.

Jimin pulled out the ultrasound pictures and smiled. He held them close to his heart and put his hand on Jungkooks belly. Jungkook giggled at his action and kissed his cheek.

Jimin looked at the chest and saw a few pictures. There were pictures of them together and of places they've been to. One specific picture caught Jimins eye.

A picture where Jimin was smiling with his arms wrapped around Jungkooks waist. The day that picture was taken was a Friday. The day before they began to date.

Jimin picked up the picture and asked Jungkook, "You kept the picture? I thought it'd be gone by now." Jungkook shook his head and replied, "I'd never get rid of it!! It's really important to me."

Jimin smiled as he spotted a different picture. On the back it read "JM and JK wedding day." Jimin smiled widely as he thought of their wedding.

Jimin glanced at Jungkooks finger and smiled at the sight of the wedding ring. Jimin held Jungkooks hand and kissed the ring. Jungkook blushed a bit as he watched Jimin.