Adam the Kidnapper

HAMSTER
Honestly, I don't know what to say anymore

🔞THERE ARE MENTIONS OF ABUSE AHEAD! WRITTEN BY A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE CAUSE YA GIRL ISN'T VERY GOOD AT WRITING ABUSE STORIES!! SKIP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!
Cute fluff parts written by moi are I think halfway.

Jungkook hid in the secret room which was under the bed. He hugged his knees as he shook and cried. He was afraid of being found by him. Adam, the one who who ruined his life. Adam was a very smart person because he ran into the bedroom.

Adam smirked as said, "Jungkook!! Come out now!" Jungkook whimpered quietly wanting to see Jimin. Adam heard him and followed where the noice came from. He looked under the bed where he had spotted a door.

Adam opened it and went down. He looked around and stopped once he spotted a small thing in the corner shaking. "Oh Jungkook come out! I know that's you," he said as he approached the shaking figure. He pulled the cover and looking back at him was Jungkook.

Adam took his phone and threw Jungkook over his shoulder. He began to kick trying to get away. Adam took his to his house and threw him into the basement. Jimin felt that something was off but he ignored it because no one had called him.

Adam chained up the younger and said, "Oh sweetie. Did you really think I'd let you get married to the fool?!" Jungkook curled up into a ball as he shook violently with tears in his eyes. Adam took a photo of him then went upstairs to photoshop it.

He added some things to make it looked like Jungkook was bleeding. He smiled to himself as he sent it to Jimin. Jimins eyes widened when he saw the photo. He immediately called Jungkook but what he heard made his heart stop.

"Why hello there Park Jimin," said Adam with a smirk. Jimin said in a menacing tone, "Adam! I demand you release my prince at once!!" Adam scoffed. Jimin really thought he would release him that easily.

"Obviously, there is a tiny price to pay," said Adam. Jimin felt nervous and afraid. He didn't want the younger to get hurt. I shouldn't have left. I should have been there by his side. If I hadn't come here, my baby, would he safe at home. He would probably be eating or laying in bed playing with Chimmy.

Jimin said in a shaky voice, "W..what is that price?" Adam heard his shaky voice and said, "Aww! Is little Jimin worried about pathetic little Kookie~?" Jimin wiped away a tear as he cleared his throat. Jimin replied, "Of course I am!! I am not little and he is NOT pathetic!! You're the spineless, pale pathetic one!"

Adam growled as he quickly went to the basement. He saw Jungkook and said, "So Jimin~ why don't you repeat it?" Adam smirked as he put him on speaker phone. Jimin repeated it and Adam kicked the younger in the stomach, very very hard.

Jungkook screamed in pain causing Jimin to say, "Jungkook!!! Baby?! Are you okay?!" Jungkook whimpered as Adam pulled his hair, pulling him up. Adam glared at him and said, "Go on! Talk to your sweet little Jimin!"

Jungkook said in a shaky voice, "H..hyung. I'm fine... don't worry about me!" Jimin got even more worried, he turned to look at Yoongi who gave him a thumbs up. Jimin smiled feeling relieved that Yoongi had tracked down the phone. Jimin took the address once Yoongi wrote it down. Jimin hung up making Adam smile.

Jimin opened a portal and once he stepped in he appeared at their house. He looked at the address and typed it into Poogle Maps. (Idk I love the way Poogle sounds!) He ran to his car and immediately drove to the location. He parked far away so Adam wouldn't notice.

Adam hummed softly as he played with a knife. "Your sweet little Jimin hung up on me," said Adam pointing the knife at the younger. Jungkook backed up into the wall as Adam said, "Your sweet 'hyungie' didn't even ask about how much he has to pay."