Breakfast

After the heart shaped pancakes were done they all gathered at the table. Kookie was about to sit down next to Tae when he got up and pushed Jimin onto his chair. Jimin looked at Tae with a confused expression while Kookie sat down blushing lightly. He was screaming on the inside when he saw Jimin was next to him.

Kookies P.O.V
PARK FREAKING JIMIN IS SITTING NEXT TO ME!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT LIKE THIS?! WHAT IF I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF? WHAT IF I START TO CHOKE ON MY FOOD? WHAT IF A DOG WALKS IN AND STE- wait... he doesn't own a dog! Jungkook!!!! Jesus concentrate on eating right now. Worry about everything else later. I CAN'T! He is so handsome I just can't!! I'm gonna faint.

Kookie spent the next few minutes talking to himself in his head. Meanwhile, Jimin was wondering why he wasn't eating. He soon realized Kookie was deep on thought. That made him laugh slightly and try to bring Kookie back to Earth. Since he failed miserably he had only one solution now...

Kookie was just thinking deeply when suddenly he was being tickled. That made him burst out into giggles to the point where he began to cry. He begged Jimin to stop but he wouldn't.

Jimin smiled widely while tickling him forgetting that Tae and Yoongi where RIGHT FREAKING THERE. Tae and Yoongi were watching them with wide smiles. They just wished Jimin and Kookie would get together.

They could already imagine their first date. Knowing Jimin he would take Kookie somewhere romantic like a beach or a restaurant. Maybe even the movie theater where instead of seats you could have a bed to cuddle.

Jimin would DEFINITELY take Jungkook there because from the looks of it he LOVES cuddling Kookie. To Jimin he feels complete with Kookie in his arms. If Kookie isn't in his arms, Jimin would feel like Kookie isn't safe he doesn't know what would happen if Kookie was left alone.

Jimin really cares about the younger a lot. Kookie cares about the elder too. But Jimin cares more about the younger ever since what happened a few days earlier with Kookie and the kidnapper.

If they ever dated Jimin would hold on tight to the younger. He wouldn't ever want to leave him alone but he is too afraid to get hurt or worse... hurt Kookie.

Kookie would DEFINITELY hold onto Jimin. He doesn't care about being hurt anymore he is used to it. Coming from an abusive family Kookie is used to all kinds of pain. His father threatening to hurt his mother.

The mother fighting back so much yelling every single day. That's why as soon as Kookie turned 18 he moved out and into his own apartment. He hasn't heard from his siblings in so long.

It hurts him to have left them there but soon he will return for them. He isn't afraid anymore. With Tae by his side he is fearless or so Tae thinks. Deep inside Kookie is actually scared by the huge cruel world. He wants to stay safe with someone like Jimin.

To Kookie, Jimin is like a cool hero. He seems so brave and fearless. Jimin isn't like other guys who are complete jerks. There need to be more guys like Jimin was what Kookie always thought. Jimin smiled while watching Kookie but he couldn't stop looking at his lips.

Oh how he wanted to kiss Kookie so badly. Jimin just wanted to cuddle and kiss him all day. Tae smirked and threw a banana at Jimin.

Jimin glared at him and Yoongi just smiled. Then Tae said, "We all know you want to kiss him!! Go ahead he won't realize he's deep in thought!" Jimin blushes lightly and looked at Kookie.

He looked at Tae then at Yoongi who nodded at him. Jimin smiled and slowly leaned in. Unfortunately for him Kookie had stopped daydreaming and saw him. He pouted then said, "H-hyung? What are you d-doing?"

Jimin immediately got up and sat up straight while saying, "I ummm I was trying to... stop you from daydreaming!! Y-yeah daydreaming!" Kookie noticed he seemed nervous but shrug it off and started to eat.

Tae sighed and pouted slightly annoyed that his ship wasn't sailing. Yoongi smiled and hugged him as if telling him that soon it will happen. Tae looked at him and smiled back then nodded. After eating, Tae got up and headed to the guest room to change.

He looked through his clothes and chose a blue shirt (that belonged to Yoongi) ripped jeans and blue converse. He wanted to go all blue today. Them he styled his fair so that his hair was parted through the middle.

Yoongi walked in while he was styling his hair which made him smile and go hug him. Tae gasped not expecting for Yoongi to randomly appear but smiled since it was Yoongi. Yoongi just wore black jeans with a black hoodie.

Tae giggled when he saw Yoongis outfit and said, "Hyung? Are you REALLY going to wear that? What if you scare someone?" Yoongi looked at him then shrugged and said, "I want to wear this because it's cold out there! You should cover up!! Those ripped jeans will make you feel cold!"

Yoongi pulled out some regular jeans and smiled. "Just like these~ they will keep you warm" Tae just nodded and changed while Yoongi combed his hair.

Meanwhile with Kookie and Jimin

Jimin gave Kookie a pastel blue shirt, white shirt and blue jeans. Jimin left so Kookie could change once he did he returned. Jimins jaw dropped once he saw how adorable Kookie looked. Jimin did Kookies hair making sure it looked curly and puffy.

Then, Jimin secretly took a picture of him while smiling widely. Kookie looked in the mirror and gasped. He looked like a whole new person!! Jimin added some chapstick on him while smiling and said, "It's cherry flavored... Tae told me you liked it."

Kookie smiled and nodded. "I really love it because of the yummy smell", said Kookie while putting on his blue converse. Jimin squealed and thought Kookie looked like a little baby.