Breaking Rules

It's been a few weeks and Jimin is at his happiest time. Jungkook felt the first kick and he was so happy he cried. Ever since that Jimin casually rests his head on Kooks stomach. Jungkook didn't really like it because it felt weird to him.

Despite that he didn't tell Jimin anything because the elder seemed happy. Jungkook whimpered a bit when he felt a kick. Jimin wasn't home because it was a weekday meaning~... WORK! Freaking work. Ahhh the worst thing in the world.

Jungkook hated week days now because he had to be at home while Jimin got to be at the cafe. He smiled a bit as an idea came to mind. Jimin was at work, right? He wouldn't be home for another few hours, right? Well then why not go against his rules?

I mean he won't find out. No one is home except for him. Jimin has many rules that he can break. An example is rule number 80: don't be near sharp objects such as glass or knives. Jungkook couldn't even touch a butter knife because of this.

Jimin isn't home so why not play around with some knives. Maybe cut up some fruits and surprise Jimin with them. Let's "accidentally" break a glass cup and blame it on their bunny or cat. The cat broke things but it was rare. The bunny hopped around the house very often.

No. The bunny shouldn't be blamed. Blame the cat. Simple as that. Midnight was a bit of a troublemaker. Jungkook went to the kitchen and looked for any glass cups. When he found no cups he remembered something. As an extra precaution, Jimin had locked all glass items in a cabinet.

The bad thing? Jimin has the keys with him at work. There goes one plan. What other rules did Jimin have? Oh yeah!! Don't buy more pets unless you have permission. Time to go to the animal shelter!! Jungkook skipped to his car and drove to the animal shelter.

He parked outside and got out of his car. Once the car was locked Jungkook went inside. The lady working there was named Jewel. Jewel too him to the back and showed Jungkook all of the animals. A cute dog caught his attention. An adorable little corgi.

Jungkook has always wanted a little corgi!! He told Jewel, "I want the corgi!! Please~." Jewel nodded as she said, "Just fill out some papers."

A few moments later~

Jungkook was driving home with the corgi on his lap. The corgi was rather peaceful. It seemed to really like being around Jungkook. Jungkook parked inside the garage then headed inside. The corgi ran around the house a few times.

Jungkook giggled and said, "My baby needs a name~. Umm. Rosie!!" The corgis ears perked up as it ran to Jungkook who was sitting on the floor. Jungkook patted it on the head and said, "You like that name? Rosie~." The corgi barked as if saying yes.

Jungkook squealed as his phone rang. Jimin was calling him. What a wonderful time to unveil his amazing plan!! Jungkook answered and said, "Hey hyungie~!" Jimin smiled and replied, "Hey honey~. I'll be arriving in 10 minutes. I got off of work early today."

Jungkooks eyes widened as he stuttered, "T..ten minutes?!" Jimin hummed meaning yes. Before hanging up Jungkook said bye. He got up and ran around trying to prepare a meal for Jimin. He made all of the ingredients for sweet and sour pork and korean bbq chicken wings appear.

As soon as he put the timer Jungkook started to cook. He knew he wasn't going to make it but he tried to make the food as fast as he could. He decided to make some fried egg rolls. He stopped time quickly and began to cook peacefully. He will unfreeze time when his food is ready.

Hours passed but he finally finished setting up the table. He placed all the food in the center and unfrozen time. A few minutes later, the front door opened and Rosie began to bark. Jungkook took off his apron and ran to the front door.