Triple Date

Everyone woke up the next day at around 10 a.m. and headed downstairs for breakfast. Jimins eyes widened as he saw Jungkook cooking breakfast. I mean that was normal but lately he hasn't done it because he was moody. Jimin sneaked up on him and snaked his arms around Jungkooks waist.

Jimin rested his hands on Jungkooks tummy making him smiled sweetly. Namjoon burst in through the kitchen door and said, "I smelled food!!" Jin saw that Joon had broken a plate while trying to get food. Jin sighed and yelled out, "Gosh dang it Joon!!!" 

Namjoon just smiled at him nervously as Jungkook watched them. Jin was about to tell Joon to clean up the mess but Jungkook said, "I'll clean it up! No need to worry!" Jimin shook his head as he replied, "I will clean up because you could get hurt!"

Jungkook smiled at him as he nodded and took the food out to the dining table. Tae, Yoongi, Joon and Jin were already at the table. Jungkook was going to ask where Hoseok 🥰 was when Tae said, "Hoseok went to go open the cafe!"

Jungkook nodded as he hugged his tummy. Jimin joined them and said, "What would you like to drink?" Jungkook looked at Jimin while giggling and Jimin got the hint. "Banana milk for my sweet cutie pie and orange juice for everyone else," said Jimin.

He ran into the kitchen and got all of the drinks. He turned around and standing in front of him was Jungkook. He screamed making Jungkook jump a bit. Jimin laughed when he saw Jungkooks mortified face. "I'm sorry about that hyung," said Jungkook while smiling.

Jimin kissed his cheek as he replied, "Don't worry about it baby~. Help me take these drinks to the table please." Jungkook went to the cabinet and got some glass cups then ran to the table. He gave everyone a cup then sat down, patiently waiting for his banana milk.

Jimin sat down next to him and said, "Banana milk for my adorable soon to be husband~!" Jin who was eating some waffles began to choke. Everyone's eyes widened making Jimin smirk. He leaned back in his chair and held Jungkooks hand.

Jin looked at Jimin and said, "Wait what?! I thought you were joking when you called about that!!" Everyone else agreed with Jin making Jungkook giggle a bit. Jimin held up Jungkook left hand which had the engagement ring. Namjoon gave Jungkook a thumbs up and said, "Jin hyung~! When will you propose to me~?"

Jin smiled at him as he replied, "Very soon baby~!" Now it was Namjoons turn to choke on his scrumptious french toast. Jin stifled a laugh as he helped Namjoon calm down. Namjoon said in a quiet voice, "I was joking!" Jin smiled at him and replied, "But I wasn't~."

Jungkook giggled as he let out a small "Ooooou~~!!!" Namjoon blushed a deep red as he told Jungkook to shut up. Jimin gasped dramatically as he replied, "Hey!! Jin hyung! Tell him to not tell my baby to shut up!!" Tae smiled as he held Yoongis hand.

Yoongi stood up and said, "Well! While you baboons aren't arguing I have something to say!! I beat you all! Tae and I have been married for two years now~!" Jimin pouted as he said, "Kook and I are getting married in two months!!"

Jin glared at them as he said, "Oh yeah?! Well... Namjoon and I will get married in a month!! Namjoon marry me!" When Jin said that everyone burst out into laughter. Jin pulled out a box with a ring inside then put the ring on Namjoons ring finger.

Namjoon smiled as he said, "Lets see who gets married first!" Jungkook kissed Jimins cheek as he said, "Hyung~!! Let's try to get the closest date for our wedding~. Pretty please~!" Jimin nodded quickly as he said, "Anything for my baby~." Jin smiled at them and said, "Raise your hand if you are whipped for your baby!!"

Jimin, Yoongi and Jin raised their hands and waved them around aggressively. Jungkook curled up into a ball so he wouldn't get hit. Breakfast was fun that morning and they couldn't wait to repeat it. Jimin held the youngers hand and said, "Let's go on a date~!"