Cuddles

"Dreaaam?"

Dream groaned and groggily sat up. He suddenly flashed alive when he saw his teal eyed twin standing in front of him.

"N...Nightmare?" Dream questioned, rubbing his tired eyes. "What...what are you doing in my room? In my house?"

"Well you see... my subconscious decided to hate me tonight and gave me very vivid images of not good things and I need cuddles to cure it."

"You...you had a nightmare?"

"No. My subconscious was being mean."

"Oh... well sure we can cuddle if you want."

"Good. I wasn't going to leave till you gave me cuddles."

"I know."

Dream slipped back into his fluffy covers as Nightmare hopped in next to him. Nightmare pressed his face into his twins shoulder, smiling.

Dream was almost asleep when he felt Nightmare give him a little kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Dream." Nightmare uttered, snuggling closer.

Dream smiled softly and kissed Nightmare back.

"Go to bed Night..."

"Tell me you love me."

"Night..."

"Tell me."

"Mmm... I love you. Now go to bed."

Nightmare let out a short, amused noise and slowly drifted off with his lover. Nightmare doubted he'd ever have, well, a nightmare again with Dream.

Nightmare was glad that this secret relationship was working. And he was positive Dream like to too.

Dream opened one of his eyes to check if Nightmare was asleep, though one could never tell.

"Sleep peacefully Nighty. I love you."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

They be the much gay.

So I was a little sad.

So I wrote some really gay Dreammare to cheer me up.

It worked.

Also,

How the fück does this book have 50 reads already?

I just-

HOW.

I love you guys.

-Kevin

-286 words