Cold

Nightmare let out a cold breath, placing the bottom half of his face into his fluffy coat. He never liked winter, he preferred it over summer sure, but he didn't like it.

He forgot how cold it could get in the castle. He never had an AC or heater installed in the castle because heating the whole castle would get very expensive very quickly.

And besides, there were lots of fireplaces scattered in almost every room of the castle, it wouldn't warm the entire castle but it would warm the room which was good enough for Nightmare.

Nightmare shivered and threw the hood over his head. He was brought out of his cold, sleepy, trance as Dream tackled him, wrapping his arms around him.

"Ack-! Oh, hey Dreams."

Dream nuzzled his face into Nightmare's hood, arms still tightly around his fiancé's chest. "Hi, Night-Night."

Nightmare patted Dream's arm, unsure of what Dream wanted. "This is uh...a very long hug my dear. Do you need something?"

Dream giggled, "Nooope."

From experience, Nightmare knew that meant the exact opposite.

Nightmare groaned and grabbed Dream's wrists. He pried them off, but Dream kept his face buried into Nightmare's back.

"You're being awfully touchy today...what are you trying to gain?"

"Trying to- Can't I just love you without wanting anything?"

Nightmare thought about that for a moment.

"No. I know you too well. You want something. What is it?"

"Nightmare, really? Come on, I love you. Why would I have any ulterior motives?"

"Really?"

Dream smiled a devious smile. "No."

Nightmare only had a moment of shock before he started screaming at the top of his lungs.

"JEsuS! FUCKinG! WHY ARE YOUR HAND SO COLD?!"

Dream let out maniacal giggles as he kept his cold-ass hands underneath Nightmare's coat and sweater.

"GOOD LORD AGAFHHAAAA"

Nightmare finally broke free from Dream's grasp, grabbing his wrists. Dream found the whole thing hysterical and couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh yeah laugh it up. You're hilarious."

Dream snickered.

Nightmare huffed, "You're the reason I have trust issues." He wasn't sure if Dream was paying attention at this point.

"Hehe! Wouldn't have it any other way." Dream paused for a moment, "Wanna cuddle? It's cold."

Nightmare stepped back, absolutely flabbergasted. He let out a few incomprehensible noises before speaking.

"H-How dare- I'm sorry? You want me to what?! With YOU?! With that little stunt, you just pulled!?! I- just- habawha?! I cannot believe that you would think so low of me-"

"Of course dumbass." Nightmare's tone changed immediately, walked back over to Dream, and picking him up and tossing him over his shoulder.

"Cuddles are cuddles. But you better not pull something like that again."

Dream wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck, pecking his cheek.

"No promises my love." Dream told him, a cheeky grin on his face.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

sorry for the slow updates

i am trying my best

-Fallen

486 Words